Welcome to the adventure of knowing yourself.
Nina Wasi is no more nor less than our home, where we live and work with love, where we receive hundreds of people that became family, during and after the healing process. This is why it is our temple, our house of light. You are welcome as long as you bring pure intentions of your heart to share and receive what this path of healing will bring to your life.
We are a family that has decided to dedicate our lives to service healing and the wellbeing: physical, mental and spiritual. We have a bountiful of experience and walk with the conviction of the integrity of the being. We know that healing is a living labor and is unique just like each patient. For this reason, we have developed a dynamic system, which cares to the whole: body, mind and spirit, achieving effectives results.
We also know that in order to heal, you must want it and for that reason we are selective with our patients; that being said, the healing process is never the whole responsibility of the healer. Its a team work between patient and the therapyst. This is what allows us to obtained excelent results.
We recognize and honor the path that the Elder, grandfathers and grandmathers give to us. The sacred medicines are not a "flight experience". They are a powerful tool that offer us the possibility of being honest with ourselves. The Sacred Medicines invite us to connect with the most authentic of our being. And they give us the strength to make the changes we need to live in peace and well-being. We do not follow any religion or doctrine, and we respect it all. We know that there is no single path to awakening of consciousness, and that is an inner journey. You are the path, you are the master of your own life. Our job is to help you connect and be confident enough to recognize yourself as your own master. All forms are welcome provided they are aligned with the foundations of respect, harmony, health and welfare. You are welcome with pure intentions of your heart.
*You can choose the start date depending on our availability.
You are the path, you are the master of your own life.
Our job is to help you connect and be confident enough to recognize yourself as your own master.
○ Aguacoya (San Pedro) Ceremonies
○ Ayahuasca (Yajé) Ceremonies
○ 1 Day Biking San Pedro Ceremony
○ Personal Guide and Therapeutical Support of Dr. Johnathan Flores, Medical Doctor specialized in Ancestral Medicine
○ Integral Emotional Therapy Treatment
○ Personal Consultations with Dr. Flores included
○ 7 days Hosteling
○ 3 Daily Meals
○ 1 Bicycle
○ Bicycle Helmet
Why a ceremony in motion?
The master plants offer us the teachings to change what no longer serves in our life, and thus achieve the wellness, health and harmony that we are looking for.
After the ceremonies, we must do our part to carry out the changes that the master plants have shown us.
In this retreat you will have the opportunity to see yourself in motion, being able to detect your behavior patterns, your attitude towards others and what surrounds you. In short you will see how your Ego works.
It should be noted that we are not inviting an entertainment space, but this is a powerful healing ceremony. Transforming the cycling experience into a great tool for self-observation.
About the retreat:
This retreat gives you the opportunity to awake your inner Spirit in a safe and comfortable environment.
The sacred plants are a powerful tool who those that are looking for a deep and transforming experience.
It has been designed to work in a private and personalized way with just one person. Achieving that you can have a deeper and more intimate encounter with the San Pedro master plant medicine and the family that supports it.
You will enter into the sacred space by developing a daytime ceremony and an evening ceremony. So that you can discover and recognize the difference between these two forces.
We have built a comfortable and safe environment so that you can feel at home, and thus receive the teachings that medicine has for you in an open and natural way.
We work on the foundation with respect to the family, this means that we live and act according to the conviction of the power and importance of the presence of woman within our family circle. Honoring her sacred feminine energy, and taking care of this energy with respect to her integrity: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
After the retreat you will be able to have more confidence in yourself.
At the end of the process initiated by the consultations and the ancestral ceremonies, you will find the tools to improve your quality of life, your interpersonal relationships, family, friendships, work and increase your creativity, sensitivity, self-confidence, peace and your authentic life purpose.
You´ll recognize the patterns of behavior or habits that were causing the situation that brings you to the retreat.
Also we feel it is important to give you tools you can take with you. This is so after the retreat is complete, you can continue with excercises that help you stay balanced. In order to keep the vibration reached during your healing.
· Day 1. Arrival. This is an integration day. You will make the first consultation with Dr. Johnathan Flores.
· Day 2. During the day you will be able to rest, or enjoy the village by bike, the paths to the mountain or the beach, to start at night with an Aguacoya (San Pedro) ceremony.
· Day 3. This will be a rest day where you can enjoy your privacy, or visit the town and the beach, depending on you.
· Day 4. We will start in the morning with an Aguacoya ceremony (San Pedro), which will allow you to reconnect with the medicine in the vibration of the day.
· Day 5. You will have the second consultation with Dr. Johnathan Flores.
· Day 6. The Ceremony in Motion begins. During this ceremony you and the Dr. Flores, you will cycle through a specially designed path. With some rest spots where you can deepen in the understandings that the medicine will present
· Day 7. This day you will make the third consultation with Dr. Johnathan Flores, and thus finish your process with success.
*During all the retreat you will enjoy a healthy and delicious gourmet meal designed for the needs and schedules of each day.
The bicycle path:
You will enjoy a beautiful natural path, where the jungle landscape mixes with the mountain. With rivers, and natural water pools.
This path has been designed for this ceremony. You will be able to feel the privacy and the peace of a natural and wild space.
· We can customize the menu depending on your preferences and needs ·
You will enjoy a healthy ecuadorian and international dishes prepared with fresh and local ingredients.
All the meals are designed to be in harmony with your process with the Master Plants.
You will enjoy a continental breakfast ( coffee or tea, toast bread or natural bread, butter, jam, cheese, yoghurts, fruit and cereals.
· Vegetarian / Gluten free example: Zucchini lasagna (Zucchini, ricotta, *fresh cheese, parmesan cheese, natural tomato sause, seasoned with pepper and aromatic plants like rosemary, bay leaf and oregano) + Season´s raw salad.
· Onmivore example: Grilled Fish + Fresh Vegetables + Season´s raw salad.
· Vegetarian / Gluten free example: Vegetable´s Chop Suey (Cabbage, bean sprouts, carrot, zucchini, morrón, onion, *egg, grated coconut and ginger, sauteed in sesame oil, soy sauce)
· Onmivore example: Grilled Fish + Sauteed Fresh Vegetables + Season´s raw salad.
○ * Without this ingredient in Vegan option
Our cuisine caters to:
✔ Meat Eaters ✔ Dairy-free
✔ Vegetarians ✔ Nut-free
✔ Vegans. ✔ Other Allergies
✔ Gluten Free
*If you have special dietary requirements please email us!
You will have your private room in a cozy villa in a quiet and retired area of the Ecuadorian Pacific coast. We currently have a single room available for one person or a couple.
The room includes:
· Twin size bed
· Private bathroom and shower with hot water
· Air Conditioner
· Bed sheets
○ The nearest airport is José Joaquin de Olmedo located in Guayaquil City.
To come from Guayaquil you have to options:
· We can arrange for a trusted driver to pick you up at the airport for an extra charge.
· You can take a bus from the bus station.
Taking a bus from Guayaquil:
Take a taxi from airport to bus station (may cost between 3 to 5 dollars ).
At bus station you have to go to the C.L.P (Cooperativa Libertad Peninsular) and ask for a ticket for a bus DIRECT to Olón. There are many buses to Olón, but only de Direct one could bring you faster.
The bus ride ends exactly at the Olón´s bus station. We will waiting for you :)
How to participate:
To have acces to our sacred medicine ceremonies and retreats its mandatory arrenge first a Skype interview with Md. Johnathan Flores, doctor specializing in ancestral medicine.
The interview last 20 min, and it has no cost.
The reason is to know Dr. Johnathan Flores and realize the way we work. So then you can make your decision cleary.
If you would like to work with us, we can arrange a skype consultation from where you are now.