Souldust Morocco: Awaken Your Inner Alchemist
- Peacock Pavilions
- Marrakesh, Morocco
- Mar 11 - 18, 2018 (8 days)
You know you’ve heard it. That whisper of instinct nudging you to act, but you stayed safely inside the rules, the guard rails. You have felt the possibility in the world, the itchy edges of a giant technicolor awakening, but you don’t know how to tap into it…
What if… you could call on signs, dreams, synchronicity, and intuitive hunches?
What if… you were capable of co-creating a life of integrity and purpose?
What if… you could transform everyday experience into whole-hearted intentional living?
Join Souldust on an incredible week in Morocco, where we awaken our inner alchemists by moving with the colorful rhythms of this North African culture. Your guide Rachel, founder of Souldust, will lead you on a playful, intuitive journey of the soul that includes creative activities and unique cultural experiences and excursions. Land of the mischievous djinn, Morocco will transform you, gifting you colorful tales of desert nights and sensory delights. She will whisper to you at every corner you turn, inviting you to wake up, wake up, wake up...
Souldust Morocco is for the one who…
- Has a burning curiosity about and desire for new experiences and culture,
- Can feel the intuitive depths within, a restless energy ready to be released,
- Wants to play in those depths, and integrate them into daily living,
- Is ready to call in a bigger, brighter, magic-filled world for themselves, and
- Craves soulful community filled with laughter + deep connections.
Are you feeling the pull of your inner alchemist, the longing for bold expression?
We see that twinkling magic wand in your back pocket, lovely.
A taste of what's included (see website for full details):
- 8 days, 7 nights luxury shared accommodations
- Daily breakfast, 2 hosted lunches + 5 hosted dinners
- Daily intuitive practices for waking up your inner alchemist
- Day trips to bustling Marrakesh, coastal Essaouira, and the Atlas Mountains
- Cultural experiences such as a cooking lesson, hammam spa visit, and henna painting
- Group airport transfers to & from the Pavilions
- Mystic toolkit for enhancing your experience
- One private session with Rachel
- Priceless community with amazing people
Space is limited. Payment plans available.