3-Day Eat Real to Heal Retreat
- Richer Health Retreat Centre
- Pemberton, BC, Canada
- Sep 28 - 30, 2018 (3 days)
- C$745 Early Bird fee (book before Aug 15th)
YOUR BODY IS YOUR LIFELONG COMPANION
It’s your home from the moment you’re born, through every single moment of your life. Unfortunately, it’s a “home” that doesn’t always get the very best treatment.
Environmental toxins in the soil, water, and air, processed food, stress at work, not enough movement, too much sitting in front of a computer screen—it all adds up.
The result: chronic illnesses like cancer, diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, depression and fatigue. Diagnosis and treatment can be a confusing, frightening time, and it is easy to overlook the self-care that aids recovery. Learn to eat, supplement, detoxify and live to take control of your health and allow your body to heal.
It’s time to give your body some much-needed care, attention, nutrition and detoxification.
It’s an investment in yourself that you’ll never regret.
Join Nicolette Richer, founder of Richer Health, for a restorative + optimally healing weekend retreat. Open to men and women of all ages.
- Early Birds - sign up before Aug 15th, 2018: C$745
- Sign up after Aug 15th, 2018: C$895
- Think about bringing a care taker, a friend, a family member or your partner with you to the retreat for you to have a closer support and reminders once you get back home for only $250.
NOTE: The retreat will take place if there are 4 participants or more by September 14th, 2018. Full reimbursement will be given to all participants in case of cancellation.
"I encourage everyone to attend Nicolette's retreats where you'll learn the importance of both nutrition and detoxification discovered through the Gerson Therapy. I also recommend her PSYCH K® sessions to shift patterns in oneself or one's life."
- YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
- — Nutrition + Detoxification workshop. Learn how to nutrify and detoxify your body, prevent and reverse chronic diseases including cancer using the Gerson Therapy, and transform your energy levels and mood using organic, plant-based foods.
- — Meals and cooking classes. Learn how to whip up delicious, disease-fighting plant-based meals and juices that are so nutritious and delicious, even lifelong carnivores will be impressed! Daily Gerson meals provided by The Green Moustache organic café.
- — Creative Journaling. Discover medicine for the soul and see your health concerns as an opportunity for awakening. Through creative journaling you’ll create a vision for the health you want, diagnose the root causes of your health challenges, and creatively write the prescription for yourself to facilitate your self-healing journey so you can realize your optimum health goals.
- — Yoga classes. Daily yoga practice for all skill levels, from beginners to experienced yogis, to stimulate your immune system, improve strength and circulation, cleanse your lungs and liver, heal your digestive tract, and release toxins
- — Quiet time for rest and reflection. Take a beach walk at sunrise or a refreshing mountain walk, recharge with a good book, or treat yourself to a long nap. Your body will say “thank you.”
- — Optional extra sessions. Book a massage - please book two weeks in advance.
Venue HighlightsWe want you to leave the Richer Health Clinic feeling stronger, healthier, and more optimistic about your future. Our goal is to empower you with new recipes, techniques, and positive habits that you can bring home and integrate into your daily life.
Your stay at our clinic includes classes on cooking, disease prevention, creative journaling, meditation and yoga, including several classes on Gerson therapy, focusing on how to continue Gerson therapy once you return home.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
- Yoga Studio
FRIDAY 6 pm to 9 pm (dinner provided)
SATURDAY 8 am to 8 pm (breakfast, lunch, dinner + snacks provided)
SUNDAY 8 am to 12 pm (breakfast + snacks provided)
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineYou’ll enjoy a 100% organic, vegan, plant-based diet designed to reduce inflammation, boost your immune system, and combat disease.
We pride ourselves on making “healthy food” taste delicious. Creamy, crunchy, chewy, imaginative and incredibly tasty—each meals, prepared by all of us, is a rainbow of colours and sensory delight. You won’t feel hungry or deprived in any way.
AccommodationsAll our rooms are modern, light and have a natural and serene feel. Rooms are private but can be shared upon request. You will share common areas with other retreat goers: kitchen, lounge area, outdoor fire pit, hot tub, yoga studio and terrace.
DirectionsThe Richer Health Clinic is located in Pemberton—a tranquil mountain village with a population of just under 10,000 people. The Retreat is nestled under Mount Currie with stunning views of the dramatic mountain heights, and easy access to Pemberton’s many hiking, mountain biking and walking trails.
Pemberton is located about 120 kilometres north of Vancouver, British Columbia. You can look forward to fresh air, sunshine throughout most of the year, stunning views of snowcapped mountains, and friendly people who appreciate a slower pace of life. Expect hot and sun-filled summers and snowy, cozy winters.