Panama Yoga and Tropical Adventure Retreat
Come home to a sense of inner peace and joy as you explore the tropical paradise of Cambutal Panama, the transformational practices of yoga and meditation, and bonding with like-minded individuals. Reconnect with yourself, nature, and life at it's most simple and energetically healing state - amidst the wonders of the natural world!
Join hosts Nazli Takesh and Daniela Kent as we spend 6 nights and 7 days at the beautiful Sansara Resort located on the Pacific ocean in stunning Cambutal, Panama. Daily *optional* activities will include yoga classes and meditation, surfing, stand up paddleboarding , kayaking, snorkeling, hiking, bike riding, and exploring all that Panama has to offer! There will be something for everyone - whether you want to adventure all day in the jungles or enjoy a spa service and lounge on the beach!
Rooms are limited so book early (and receive an early bird special rate!). Quad, triple, double, and single accomadations available.
• 6 nights lodging of luxury accommodations at Sansara Surf and Yoga Resort in Cambutal, Panama
• Transportation to Sansara from Panama City, and back
• 3 healthy balanced meals each day with local produce and fresh seafood
• Two yoga practices a day overlooking the Pacific Ocean
• Fresh fruit, local fair trade coffee, tea and filter-water available daily
• Unlimited use of Kayaks and SUPs
• Unlimited use of snorkel gear
• Unlimited use of bikes for exploring the area
• Group surf lesson
• Adventures and daily group activities (TBA)
• Hypo-allergenic bedding and towels
• Organic spa products in every cabana
We will be donating a portion of the retreat proceeds in the form of school supplies to a local school/community. During the trip, we will be visiting a local community to deliver them school supplies that they otherwise don't have much access to, or money to buy with. You'll get a chance to meet the community and enjoy practicing a yoga/mindfulness class with them as well!
For more informtation, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.