Weekend Yoga Retreat Himalayan Hamlet- Jibhi
Join Hith Yoga for an amazing adventure experience in Jibhi, Himalayas. This short vacation experience will combine yoga, meditation, and trek in the mighty Himalayas. Explore the picturesque Jibhi, relish the serene ambiance of Jalori Pass, and enjoy Serolsar Lake.
- Arrival at Aut and board
- Arrive at Jibhi
- Start with an early morning yoga class, then trek to a waterfall
- Yoga and meditation on the way
- Rest or yoga Nidra in the afternoon
- Meditation and yoga
- Jungle walk
- Sleep early
- Yoga in the morning
- Enjoy the breathtaking view of Serolsar Lake
- Meditation and back stretches
- Meditation by the river
- Relax and sleep
- Yoga in the morning
- Departure to Delhi
During this retreat, you will be trekking, exploring the picturesque Jibhi, relishing the serene ambiance of Jalori Pass, and enjoying the beauty of Serolsar Lake.
The retreat will take place in beautiful locations: Jibhi, Serolsar Lake, and Jalori Pass.
Enjoy the serene ambience rendered by the mighty Himalayas, which presents unmatched opportunities to unwind and savor the exquisite nature. The seasonal flowers bloomed in the region along with the exotic flora and fauna in the midst of immaculate solitude of the highlands, relaxing the senses and hence making it an ideal place to meditate.
Jibhi is a little known scenic hamlet in the Banjar Valley or Tirthan Valley of Himachal Pradesh. The mountains surrounding Jibhi are lush with pine and cedar forests and it is also just one hour away from the Great Himalayan National Park.
The 6 kilometer-long, lightly-trafficked road from the village of Shoja, 2600 metres, up to the pass is also an attractive day trek option for individual trekkers or families not wanting to wander off the road, which winds its way here through thick forests of Deodar and Kharsu Oaks as it heads up to the pass.
You will be served three daily delicious meals. The food will be basic, fresh, vegetarian, and local. Fruits will be provided wherever available.
- 2 nights accommodation
- Daily delicious meals
- Daily meditation sessions
- Daily well-being program with yoga and meditations
- Daily yoga classes
- Great activities surrounded by pristine nature
- Great experience to give you peace and tranquility
- Guide charges
- High sattvik energy atmosphere
- Any other costs not mentioned above
- Extra activities
- Forest entry fees
- Meals on the way
- Porter or mule charges to carry your personal bag
- Soft drinks, mineral water bottle
- Travel from Delhi to Aut and back
- A reservation requires a deposit of 100% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 60 days before the arrival date.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.