Moving into Bliss with Yoga: Exploring the Five Koshas at Kripalu Centre
- Anand Prakash Yoga Ashram & Retreats
- May 18, 2018 - May 20, 2018 (3 days)
- $235.00 - Tuition + Stay fees (please see the Kripalu reg. page for details
Join Himalayan yoga master Yogrishi Vishvketu (Vishva-ji) at Kripalu Centre! Vishva-ji is thrilled to be offering this ever-deepening journey through the five layers of being at the esteemed Kripalu Centre for Yoga and Health.
During this transformative weekend, you will learn about the original anatomy of yoga and experience how awareness of these layers can revitalize our practice and support us in daily life. Akhanda means whole, indivisible and unbroken tradition. Vishva-ji will apply the map of the Koshas to a full repertoire of yoga techniques including lifestyle tips, asana, pranayama, mantra, Yoga Nidra and meditation, bringing insights and tools from traditional wisdom into your modern-day yoga practice.
During the weekend you will participate in:
- Five Koshas Yoga classes in which you’ll be guided through a short sequence three times, taking you gradually more internal;
- An extended pranayama practice to expand your energetic being;
- Soundwork and Vedic mantra to help to release dross from the mental consciousness;
- A restorative Yoga Nidra practice to tap into your intuition and establish fresh intentions for your life;
- Spontaneous meditations allowing you to savour the bliss of the anandamaya kosha.