Bikini Bootcamp with Om on the Range yoga
- Amansala Eco Chic Resort
- Feb 21 - 27, 2018 (7 days)
- Beachfront Deluxe Private - $3,950.00 Beachfront Private - $3,600.00 Semi Sea View Private - $3,300.00 Bed in a Shared Sea View - $2,625.00 Bed in a Shared Garden - $2,475.00 Garden Plus - $2,950.00 Garden Basico - $2,650.00…
You are invited to join Beth Range Kiely, a leader in Chicago’s yoga and mindfulness community, for an amazing 6 nights at Amansala for a combination of yoga, fitness, excursions, healthy eating and pampering.
Beth is a lover of life who sees the magic of yoga & the present moment everywhere she goes. Her yoga classes are vinyasa flow based with personal wisdom, possibility and alignment at their heart. She has led yoga retreats since 2004 and looks forward to her first at Amansala. Beth is also the Mom to two teenage boy and holds a number of academic degrees. Combining practical experience with over two decades of yoga studies, Beth is “the real deal.” Her transformational zeal permeates her classes and her community outreach work. You can learn more about Beth and Om on the Range, the studio she co-founded in 2002 with her husband Terry, at www.omontherange.net.
A TUNE-UP FOR THE MIND, BODY & SPIRIT
Bikini Bootcamp joins forces with Beth for a tune-up for the mind, body, and spirit with an adventurous fitness and yoga holiday that will send you home looking and feeling better than when you arrived.
The retreat is designed to help guests reconnect to themselves and nature through a combination of exercise, healthy eating, adventure, yoga, relaxation, and pampering.
ALL ACCOMMODATIONS INCLUDE:
The 6 nights are a combination of beach walks, fitness classes, yoga, pampering, healthy eating and time to relax on the beautiful white sandy beach.
- All meals which are delicious & healthy except for ONE dinner so you can experience a bit of local style and flavor
- Daily morning beach walks & workouts
- A variety of fitness classes
- Tours to see the highlights of the area
- 2 spa services
- A Mayan clay treatment
- Plus many other fun activities to send you home looking & feeling better
- Each day begins with journal writing followed by a stretch on the beach, beach-walk and beach workout, a one hour power walk, and then varies from there to include a high-energy cardio workout, some sort of sculpt, yoga, as well as other activities that may include an inspiring salsa, African or belly dance class, an insightful meditation session or an informative presentation on the local culture, area or nutrition.
You can sign up for a variety of room types, please take a look and see what works for you. We look forward to sharing this journey with you!
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.