8 Day Luxury Yoga Retreat for Happy Healthy & Sexy Women in Batumi, Georgia
Do you celebrate your feminine grace every day? Are you ready to tap the power of goddess within? Are you willing to unleash more of your magnificence, radiance, sensuality and wild woman?
This retreat is a lifetime opportunity to travel to the heart of your wisdom with like-minded sisters. Take a deep breath and inhale the healing, fresh air of Black Sea in Shekvetili which is a perfect destination for this intimate and fun experience. Dig deeper in group sessions with other women that will help you discover your passion and connect you with your life purpose.
Breathe and relax into seaside luxury as we gather for an inspiring and beautiful week. Every morning we start with the sunrise meditation to salute the magical universe we belong to. With fresh energy and focus, we move on practicing morning yoga sequences in breathtakingly beautiful scenery. As the day progresses, you learn how to make yoga an integral part of your every day life. Learn how to stay mindful as you practice art therapy, guided meditations, yoga nidra, positive psychology and coaching workshops on finding the divine femininity and sexuality within yourself
Complete your retreat with indulging yourself in the infinity pool and taking a long walk in lush green forest around the hotel. As we combine healing and travelling, we also let you explore Georgian culture by visiting historic landmarks and sampling local finest wines at family-owned wine cellar. Enjoy our delicious food 3 times a day made by locally harvested ingredients while overlooking the calming sea.
Meet new friends, or bring some with you and enjoy world-class accommodation and inspiring workshops to help you live your best life as a happy, healthy and sexy woman. So why wait? When now is the right time to embark on a new journey! SHE BELIEVED SHE COULD. SO SHE DID! This is how you'll feel by the end of the retreat program.
Georgia is a country rich in history, traditions and friendship. At the crossroads of Europe and Asia, it is a land of contrasts, an intoxicating mixture of eastern and western influences, spiked with soviet style strangeness and throes of renaissance, ambitious with new landmarks and transforming city escape.
Let us guide you to the country where legendary stories of Medea and Argonauts unfold, where the first human civilization outside of Africa was settled, where Christianity was adopted in early IV century and wine-making has been practiced for over 8,000 years. If you ever wondered why people have been falling in love with Georgia since the beginning of time visit ancient cave towns, hear folk stories expressed with polyphonic songs and traditional dances, admire architecture of centuries-old castles, fortresses and churches scattered all around the country.
Experience the Hotel Intourist Palace for a marvelous and luxurous stay in one of the most beautiful city in Georgia. Step into the lobby and feel the hearty welcome as the hotel is a true away from home. The Hotel Intourist Palace will turn your stay in Batumi a nice and unforgettable moments. Hotel is located in the very center of Batumi, next to one of the most beautiful Seaside boulvards on the Black Sea, it is only 100m. away from the beach and “dancing fountains”
There is no trip in Georgia complete without a visit to Tbilisi - most unique capital in the world. Tbilisi feels European, medieval and completely foreign all at once, it seems to change after each and every quarter, leaving you amazed and inspired.
- Airport Pick Up / Drop Off (Tbilisi International Airport )
- High Class Accommodation with breakast ( 1 night in Tbilisi, 6 nights at Intourist Palace Batumi)
- Tbilisi Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- 1 Hour Spa Treatment at Tbilisi Sulphur Bath
- Consultation with Wellness Coach
- Consultation with Yoga Instructor
- Daily Guided Sunrise Meditations
- Daily Group Guided Asana Yoga Sessions (Hatha Yoga)
- Daily Wellness Coaching Sessions (Manifestation, Affirmations, Positive Psychology, Emotional Transformation Workshops, Art Therapy)
- Daily Special Focus Yoga Session (Guided Meditations; Yoga Nidra)
- Wine Tastings at Ajarian Wine House
- Sightseeing Tours: Batumi City (Old Batumi, Batumi Seaside Boulevard; Piazza Square Batumi, Europe Square, Sameba Church Observation Deck)
Optional Activities for Extra Charge:
- Lunch & Dinner
- Private Sessions with a Yoga Instructor to address specific issue
- Private Session with a Coach to work on personal goals
- Additional Sightseeing Tours
- Hotel Reservation for Extra Nights in Georgia
All activities are optional leaving plenty of time for independent adventure or leisure
Group Size: min 5 participants are required for the retreat
Nearest Fixed Departure Dates: 24 / JULY / 2018; 24 / AUG/ 2018;
Standard Price: USD 1200 per person shared occupancy / single occupancy USD 1690
* Only couple travelers are eligible for shared occupancy rate
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.