Guided Meditation Retreat, Rishikesh, India - December 2017
Nirvana the Moksha retreat Program is for everyone to practice. Our meditation techniques and guided Meditation methods help seekers to become active, mindful and focused. Meditation is very comfortable for an individual to practice for specific stress problems and healing.
We make your brain and mind acquainted with what is meditation, with our simpler sessions followed by advanced techniques such as mindfulness meditation, Self inquiry, Trataka and Antar Trataka, Yog Nidra, Chakra Healing, Nada Brahma, Kundalini, Inner Visualization, Vipassana and many more. All are Vedic and modern meditation techniques. Our programs are structured to practice few combinations of these meditation techniques on participants. For Yoga, we follow Hatha, Ashtanga and Vinyasa styles, followed by Pranayama and Bandha.
Our retreats are non-religious.
"MEDITATION IS NOT ABOUT FINDING GOD, BUT FINDING YOURSELF"
~Nirvana the moksha
- Yoga Nidra
- Antar Mouna
- Inner visualization
- Trataka and Antar Trataka
- Nada Yoga
- Kundalini Kriyas
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Laughter Yog
- Mantra Chanting
- So Ham Meditation
- Sahaj Yog
GUIDED MEDITATION HEALING
Open to all
Every morning we conduct pranayama and yoga:
- We begin with ushapan (drinking water after waking up), green tea and sneezing.
- Pranayama - Anulom Vilom, Kapal Bhati, Ujjayi, ashwini mudra, uddiyana an bandhas
- Warm Up Exercises - we begin with 12 warm-up practices like Prarambhik Sthiti, Padanguli Naman, Goolf Chakra, Janu Naman, Ardha and Poorna Titali Asana to name a few.
- Yoga - We perform the following yoga poses in the morning. there may be a change in yoga poses depending on the participant's health, weight and flexibility. Our task is to make the participants comfortable and develop confidence so that they can perform advanced yoga poses later.
- Some of the yoga poses that our participants perform:
- Boat Pose, crow walking, Makarasana, Mastya Kridasana,Wakrasana, Saral Dhanurasana, Viparitkarni, Setu Asana, Meru Vyaghrasana, Bhujanag Asana, Palm Tree pose, Ashwa Sanchalanasana, Camel Pose, Supta Vajrasana, Kati Chakrasana, Trikonasana, Utthita Lolasana, Sun Salutation and Moon Salulation.
- After Yoga session, our participants go for walking meditation.
All these kriyas are done between 7am to 9am.
- After breakfast and freshen up, the next session is in philosophy, which changes depending on the program
- After philosophy session, we conduct Meditation practice. We generally start with simple meditation, 61 point meditation, pulse meditation and once the participants get comfortable then we further move to some advanced techniques. This also depends on the type of retreat. Every retreat has different and unique meditation techniques.
- All these kriyas are done between 10:30 am to 12:30 pm.
Lunch, rest and leisure time for participants from 12:30 to 4:00
- Next session which starts at 4pm, we generally take our participants to important places in Rishikesh (Beatles Ashram, Vashishtha Cave, ISKON, Ganga Arti as so on)
At late evening, after dinner, we conduct post-dinner meditation
Milk and cornflakes, fruit, Green Tea/Coffee/, Uttapam, Idli Sambhar, wheat bread with jam and butter, Protein shake (gluten-free), gluten-free Muesli, coconut flour pancakes, Vegan french toast.
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
Pulses the include lentils, beans and peas, and Rice, Indian bread, cauliflower, Dosa, kidney beans, khichadi with curd, Paneer dishes, mushrooms.
Vanprastha Ashram, Baba Kamli Wala Panchayat Kshetra, Swargashram, Rishikesh, District Garhwal, (Uttarakhand, India) - 249304
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.