Thai Yoga Massage Training in Greece
Become A Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner In A Greek Island Paradise!
The Symi Yoga Retreat Thai Yoga Massage Training is designed for anyone with a desire to better themselves and the lives of others through loving kindness and healing massage therapeutics.
Traditional Thai Massage is an ancient practice with its roots in Yoga, Ayurvedic medicine and Buddhist spiritual practice. This unique and complete system combines rhythmic massage, acupressure, gentle twisting, deep stretching and meditation. It releases tension, increases vitality and creates wholeness of mind, body and spirit in both giver and receiver.
Join internationally recognized Christina Zanni, and the Symi Yoga Retreat Team for a nurturing and transformational week long workshop nestled in our glorious Greek island retreat. Rock your mind into that gentle lull of pampered perfection as you have your body rolled into luxurious shapes of yogic bliss. Learn to give or simply enjoy receiving the art of Thai Massage.
During this week long yoga retreat you will also either begin or deepen your practice of Yoga with asana, pranayama and meditation classes daily. Legendary mediterranean meals and free time to hike, swim in the crystal clear waters of the Aegean, read or just soak in the island atmosphere will complement this time of learning and rejuvenation.
This week long training is open to everyone. It is a great additional modality for Yoga teachers and massage therapists or for anyone interested in well being and bodywork. The work is done in comfortable clothing on the mat. You will have a wonderful experience with hours of nurturing massage. No prior Yoga or massage experience is necessary. The movements and adjustments you will learn are also a valuable complement in Yoga teaching.
In This Course You Will Learn:
- To structure and give a full-body Thai Massage
- Theory and massage of energy lines (meridians/nadis)
- Restorative Yoga poses to facilitate deep relaxation
- Applied Yoga stretching exercises and breathing exercises
- Principles of energetic work
- Using Thai Yoga movements to adjust, balance and correct Yoga asanas
- To work in a meditative state of mind
- Helping the receiver to experience a deeply relaxed altered state
- History and theoretical foundations of Thai Yoga
At the end of the course, students will practice an one-hour massage with the movements which they have chosen from the given material and receive corrections and comments from the rapporteur and the other participants. Upon completion of the training graduates will receive a 35 hour certificate of attendance (35TTC). Graduates of the training will acquire the skills needed a to be a Thai Yoga Massage practitioner.
Who Should Take the Symi Thai Yoga Massage Training?
- Individuals looking for a prospering full or part-time career
- Massage therapists looking to broaden their knowledge and grow their customer base
- Yoga teachers looking add to their toolbox of skills. Thai Yoga Massage teaches you a safe and practical way to give therapeutic assists, and gives you a niche that sets you apart from other teachers and studios
- Yogi’s, wellness enthusiasts, Personal trainers, Physiotherapists, Nurses, Nurse’s aids, Caregivers or other kind of health practitioners
- Individuals interested in being of service to humanity by healing others
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.