Mediterranean Retreat on the island of Mykonos Greece
Villa Hurmuses would like to welcome you to Greece. Indulge yourself in the true meaning of luxury where the warmth and smiles of our staff comes from the heart and the experience customized to your individual needs. Our Mediterranean retreat, is in autumn on the beautiful island of Mykonos. September is a charming time to visit Mykonos for a restful retreat: The Island is totally relaxed, the myriads of tourists are beginning to wind down, the sun still shines and all the flowers and bougainvillea’s are in full bloom. Perfect for solo female travelers, mothers and daughters, couples and friends looking for an enchanting space where the best of fitness, yoga, health and wellness, come together in a light-hearted and friendly environment packed with fun, laughter and plenty of time to unwind from the pressures of life. Maximum number of people 6 to 8 guest.
We are delighted to offer luxury accommodation for 4 nights 5 days to a small group or individuals to a max of 6 to 8 guest bookable in 3 to 4 bedrooms. Rates are charged per room for the entire 5 days package.
The above offer is inclusive of:
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Accommodation for 4 nights 5 days
- Welcome dinner and meet the team evening(wines and soft drinks included)
- Daily Mediterranean breakfast to start your day
- Farewell chef’s barbecue dinner with wines and soft drinks
- Daily morning group fitness session combine with yoga stretch and meditation to start your day
- One stress management talk
- 1 massage therapy session per person
- Excursion trip to the island of Delos with lunch provided.
- Private Cooking lesson.
Food: No rules eat and drink what you like.
Note: Prior to the retreat, we will sent out a survey requesting for any personal requirements/restrictions for both nutrition and fitness.
Booking and availability: Please contact Sharona Hurmuses at firstname.lastname@example.org
- “MEDITERANEAN RETREAT” is a Light hearted wellness retreat. There is no judging and No dos and don’ts’s. We encourage you to be part of all the activities planned for you in hope you will take away great memories, experiences and new friendships. The retreat program aims to bring awareness to your physical body, thoughts, emotions, and the beauty of the local culture and environment that surrounds us. Social friendships and conversations are important aspects of our long term wellness and we encourage you to limit the use of your social devices.
Venue HighlightsA LITTLE ABOUT OUR PARADISE
Located on the island of Mykonos, known for its natural beauty and unique energy, Villa Hurmuses is open to breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea and is the perfect location for the retreat. The undivided attention and warm hospitality of the in-residence staff is one of the reasons Villa Hurmuses was rated as one of the top 20 Great Villas on the Greek Islands by Conde Nast Traveler and Europe’s 50 Best villas by The UK Times. The villa was built and decorated in a traditional Myconian style and has a subtle soothing Asian touch in the decoration to reflect the owners mixed heritage.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
Day 1- Check in and settle in. Get to know the villa and take lots of pictures! Meet the team over drinks in the evening around 5:30pm. 30 mins de-stress talk. Welcome dinner with a view!
Day 2 – Aegean breakfast. Trip to Delos than lunch at. (About 4 hrs trip 9:15 to 13:30) Evening yoga to relax the muscle after the long hike/walk. Free for the evening to explore Mykonos town.
Day 3 – *Morning fitness. Aegean breakfast. Free for most of the day. Cooking lessons late afternoon/evening. Learn about local Mykonian/Greek produce and how to prepare them for our dinner! Maybe intro to Greek wines!
Day 4 – *Morning fitness. Aegean breakfast. Free to explore Mykonos or enjoy your treatments at the villa. Farewell barbeque dinner
Day 5 – Aegean breakfast and departures. Check out time 12 noon.
No rules eat and drink what you like.
Note: Prior to the retreat, we will sent out a survey requesting for any personal requirements/restrictions for both nutrition and fitness.We respect each individual needs. We will do our best to meet your request.
AccommodationsRates per room for 5 days 4 nights
Premium Couples room (2 guest max):1 Super King Size bed with a private balcony and bathtub. Balcony has un-obstructive view of the Ocean Euro1840
Deluxe Couple room (2 guest max): 1 King size bed with garden view and en-suite shower Euro 1530
Twin room (2 guest max): 2 Single beds. View of the Ocean and en-suite shower Euro 1224
The Cottage (3 guest max): 2 single beds and 1 double bed. Ocean view and sharing shower. (Separate entrance from the villa)