7 DAYS SHRI GANESHA YOGA AND MEDITATION RETREAT, RISHIKESH -INDIA - DECEMBER 2017
SHRI GANESHA YOGA AND MEDITATION
Get Your OM On And Immerse Yourself In Yoga
Practice asana, pranayama and meditation surrounded by the Himalayas'majesty and cuddled by the clear sacred water of the river Ganga. Visit sacred caves and temples. Meet sadhus and gurus. Watch the sun rise in the Himalayas. Meditate by the Ganga. Participate in holy ceremonies. Create our own Ganesha ceremony in the company of like minded people from all over the world, who come to Rishikesh to immerse in the sacredness of the world's capital of yoga.
- Daily 90min yoga sessions
- Daily 90min guided meditation sessions
- Excursions to sacred caves
- Group activities
- 1 Ayurvedic massage treatment
- 3 Daily Vegetarian, Yogic meals
- Our own yang (fire ceremony)
- Participation in holy Indian ceremonies
- Himalaya trekking
- 7:00am -Yoga 90 min (ashtanga, hatha, vinyasa, kriya)with Yogi Vimal
- 8:30am - Breakfast
- 12:00pm - Lunch
- 2:00pm - Library studies 60 min
- 4:30pm - Yoga/Meditation 90 min (styles include yin and/or restorative yoga) with Yogini Elena
- 7:45pm - Dinner
- 9:00pm - Good Night
*Please note that on days of excursions and sightseeing the schedule will change. We will inform you of such changes the day before.
The retreat takes place at Yoga Niketan Ashram, Sivananda Nagar Muni-Ki-Reti, Rishkesh
The Ashram's cuisine offers nutritious, balanced, vegetarian, yogic meals. If you have any special dietary requirements please let us know.
What is included:
- 2 daily 90 min Yoga classes
- 3 daily yogic/vegetarian meals
- 1 ayurvedic massage
- Trekking in the Himalayas
- Visiting Temples
- Attending sacred ceremony
- Walking/meditating by the sacred river Ganga
- Watching the sun rise in the Himalayas
- Participating in Kirtan
- Our own yagna ceremony
*Double accommodation available upon request.
How to reach us:
By plane: fly into Dehradun's Jolly Grant airport (DED). Transportation to/from airport available upon request at your own expense. Please let us know if you will be needing one. We will meet you at the Ashram.
By train: 5 hour trip on Shatabdi Express from New Delhi railway station to Haridwar. You can then take a taxi from Haridwar to Rishikesh (1 hour). We will meet you at the Ashram.
Before you go:
During winter season the weather can be cold, especially at night and early morning. It warms up during the day. Bring warmer clothes and comfortable shoes.
"The mind is restless and difficult to restrain but it is subdued by practice." The Bhagavad Gita
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.