MOTHER NATURE'S CALLING - 7 days Hiking and Yoga Retreat in Gozo, Malta
- Pachamama Studio
- Triq Ta Ghonqa, Xagħra, Malta
- Apr 16, 2018 - Apr 22, 2018 (7 days)
- €650 to €1100
MOTHER NATURE'S CALLING is a 7-day hiking and mindful movement retreat carefully designed to provide a unique integration of methods that can support your shift toward an awakened mind, relaxed body and a more open-hearted life. This retreat will provide you with a fusion of daily hiking trips,daily yoga sessions along with ancient fire ceremonies, healthy vegetarian food and holistic treatments.
Give yourself the gift to retreat for 6 nights on the magical island of Gozo for a unique experience to replenish your resources and reconnect with your inner self in the company of like-minded people. Step away from the demands of daily life and reconnect with Mother Earth through daily hiking trips in nature, mindful movement (elements of yoga, Pilates and dance), healthy vegetarian food, holistic treatments and ancient fire rituals. This retreat is suitable for complete beginners and for those with well-established practice of mindful movement.
Monday 16th to Sunday 22nd April 2018
- 6 nights of quality accommodation with en suite bathrooms in beautiful typical Gozitan house of character
- 3 x Daily delicious vegetarian meals
- Daily Hiking Experience (every day different tracks)
- Daily Mindful Movement Sessions (Yoga, Pilates, Dance)
- Amazing Ancient Fire Ceremonies
- Guided Meditations
- Community Living, periods of involvement in preparation of the meals
What's not included
- Travel/health insurance
- Transfer from and to Malta International Airport (MLA)
- Massages and treatment sessions
- Shared twin room with en suite bathroom €650
- Private single room with en suite bathroom €790
- Private DELUXE single room with en suite bathroom and bath tube €890
- Private DELUXE double room with en suite bathroom € 1,100 designed especially for couples
- One reduced place at €400 is available to a person willing to offer extra support in the preparation of meals, helping to organise workshop space, or taking the professional pictures.
This retreat will take place in the middle of the Mediterranean sea on the island of Gozo in the village of Xaghra. Gozo, which means 'joy', is a little spit of land sitting in the Mediterranean Sea with unique rocky coastal landscape, waters so crystal-clear and the sky so bright blue that you’ll have to rub your eyes to believe what you are seeing. Gozo is the second largest island of the Maltese Archipelago and is an ideal destination for those who treasure a slow, relaxed rhythm of life and cherish unspoilt countryside and being close to the sea. Baroque churches and old stone farmhouses dot the countryside. The beauty of surrounding nature all around create an ambiance of complete peace.
120 min of Lomi Lomi Nui massage – at €95 – please book your space at the time of reserving your place
- To secure your place please settle the deposit of 35% of the total price
- In the event that you need to cancel your place, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Deposits are non-refundable, however, your place is transferable.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.
- Participants are expected to arrange their own flights and travel/health insurance.
Please contact Dorota for bank details at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Listen to yourself"
- *Daily Hiking Experience (every day different tracks)
- *Daily Yoga Sessions combined with Pilates and Dance
- *Amazing Sacred Fire Ceremonies
- *Guided Meditations
- *Community Living, periods of involvement in preparation of the meals
- *6 nights high quality accommodation
- *Daily Healthy Vegetarian Meals
Venue HighlightsIncluded excursions
1 walk - Hondoq Ir-Rummien Walk ( from Qala to Mgarr)
2 walk - Ramla Walk (Marsalforn/Ramla Cave/San Blass Beach)
3 walk - Saltpans Walk (Xwejni Bay/Qbajar Bay/Wied il-Ghasri Canion/Wied il-Mielah/Gharb)
4 walk - Xlendi Walk (Xewkija/Mgarr ix-Xini Canion/Ta Cenc/Xlendi Bay
5 walk - Dwejra Walk ( Victoria/Kercem/Santa Lucia/Punic Temples/Dwejra)
- Free Wifi
- Yoga Studio
ScheduleDAY 1 - ARRIVAL
Before 18:00 Arrival
19:00 Sharing circle / introduction
DAY 2 TO 6
07:30 Morning mindful movement (yoga, pilates, dance)
11:00 Hiking in nature
13:00 Lunch in nature
14:00 Hiking in nature
16:00 Free time
18:00 Cooking and dinner
20:30 Meditation and/or sharing circle
DAY 7 - DEPARTURE
07:30 Morning mindful movement (yoga, pilates, dance)
11:00 Closing circle
Opportunity to leave at any time and stay extra nights after the retreat. Please ask about possibilities of extra nights to Pachamama Studio, when making a reservation.
Pachamama Studio is going to organize a Comino Trip with hiking around the island, when the weather allows.
Menu/CuisineYou will enjoy three healthy vegetarian meals daily (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) with grains, fresh vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds. If you have special dietary requirements please get in touch to Pachamama Studio, when making a reservation.
AccommodationsThe villa is a farmhouse built of the local Maltese limestone, which has been renovated and kept in old-modern style, offering comfort, charm, and relaxation. Set on 2 floors with 4 en-suite bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen and living room overlooking the private pool area.
Two rooms have a queen bed and en-suite bathroom, two other rooms have 2 single beds each with en-suite bathroom. Downstairs is an extra bathroom. And also a therapy room, where you can book your treatment.
The farmhouse has an outdoor terrace with fantastic views of Ramla Valley, Malsarforn Bay, and Zebbuq Village.
DirectionsARRIVAL BY AIRPLANE
Fly in to Malta International Airport (MLA). There is a direct bus X1 (€2) that will take you from the airport directly to the Gozo Ferry Terminal. The journey by bus takes over an hour and you will enjoy some nice views of Malta on the way. It takes 20 minutes to cross to Gozo. You only pay for the ferry when you leave the island (€4.65).
We can also organise a transfer from the airport to the ferry terminal in Malta (Cirkewwa) and the cost is around €25. Please let us know your flight details and exact arrival time.
You will be collected from the ferry terminal in Gozo and taken to the retreat venue.