200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training
- Yoga Vedanta
- Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Dec 1 - 28, 2017 (28 days)
- $1249 - All inclusive 28 days retreat
About This Event
This is the 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Program which is certified by Yoga Alliance USA. We are a noted member of the world recognized Yoga Alliance USA and we follow the standard curriculum as prescribed by the alliance. You can read more about it here - (contact info blocked)Credentialing/Standards/200-HourStandards
Additionally, we also offer you free introductory learning in Ayurveda, meditation, and chanting in the course. This is over and above what is prescribed in the 200 Hours YTTC. And this is offered to all participants at no additional cost. The word "Vedanta" in our name stands for the philosophy & knowledge based on the ancient Hindu scriptures. We firmly believe in imparting this basic knowledge so that the Yoga Teacher we train have a more wider perspective and can connect to the ancient art of Yoga more firmly.
MORNING:-06:00 am: Wake Up06:30 - 08:30 am: Yoga and Pranayama08:45 - 09:30 am : BreakfastpostbreakfastYogapose
POST BREAKFAST09:45 - 11:00 am : Patanjali Yoga Sutra11:00 - 11:50 am : Anatomy12:00 - 12:30 pm : Chanting12:30 - 01:00 pm : LunchaftrenoonYOGApose
AFTERNOON01:00 - 03:00 pm : Rejuvnation / Relaxation time03:00 - 03:25 pm : Tea03:30 - 04:25 pm : Sanskrit lessonseveningYOGApose
EVENING04:30 - 07:15 pm : Yoga And Meditation07:30 - 08:15 pm : Dinner08:20 - 09:00 pm : Satsang(Get Togegher)
Terms & Conditions:-
- The school management has all rights to decide and change, anytime (before or in-between the course begins), the venue and accommodation for the course as well as daily schedule and food items according to the best availability and climatic condition of the place.
- Students are expected to conduct themselves according to the rules of the school, namely, keeping up with school’s meal timings, abstaining from the use of alcohol or any form of drugs, not damaging any equipment in the room or in the school, etc.
- During the class, the students are expected to pay attention to the acharyas and not disturb the class.
- All students are expected to co-operate in the smooth conduct and completion of the course. Anybody found disturbing other students in or out of the class, spoiling the general atmosphere of the course and found not adhering to the rules and regulations will be terminated from the course without refund the course fee or a part thereof.
- On completion of the course a certificate from Yoga Alliance, USA would be issued to the students.
It is compulsory for the students to attend all the classes. Exceptions would be in case of illness, etc. for which the students have to take prior permission for the acharyas to absent themselves from the class.
A minimum of 80% attendance is required to be eligible to receive the certificate.
1) If Yoga Vedanta Trust(Rishikesh Yoga Academy) must cancel or change a scheduled retreat or teacher training date for any reason – what has not happened so far -, we will notify you as soon as possible and you may transfer all payments to another retreat, or you may request a refund of your payments to us, constituting a full settlement including your advance payment of 300 US$.
2) Yoga-Vedanta(Rishikesh Yoga Academy) Trust is not responsible for your expenses incurred in preparing for any canceled retreat, such as airline tickets, loss of work, visas fees and/or other costs associated with preparing for your trip. We strongly recommend purchasing travel cancellation insurance.
3) If you have to cancel your reservation with our Retreats or Teacher Training, please inform us as soon as possible.
4) If you cancel your reservation altogether up to 30 days prior to start date of your retreat or Teacher Training, you will forfeit your advance payment of 300 US$.
5) A remaining balance may be used as credit for another event within one year of the start of your cancellation. Should you require more time to prepare/plan for your attendance at a later course or teacher training, please let us know and we will consider exceptions to this rule. For last minute cancellations (less than 30 days prior to start date of your retreat) any fees paid will be non-refundable as it may not be possible for us to fill the place which was kept and secured for you.
6) Exceptions to our policy cannot be made for any reason, including personal injuries or emergencies. If you arrive late or need to leave your retreat early, you will not receive any refund for the remaining time of your scheduled stay.
7) There is NO cancellation nor refund for any reason including but not limited to natural disasters, acts of terrorism, illness, health conditions, medical or personal or family or work emergencies, change of mind.If you cannot reach the retreat due to unforeseen circumstances such as strikes, weather circumstances, and missed, delayed or canceled flights, retreat fees are non-refundable. Still, we offer in such a case to utilize your balance payments for another course or teacher training within 1 year.
The address for the retreat is as below :-
Yoga Vedanta Centre
C/O Sonu Guesthouse,
Opp. Sant Sewa Aashram,
Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh,
Here are your options for travel from New Delhi Airport:
Taxi - 270 km or 160 miles, will take around 6 hours to get to our center depending on what time you depart. Its a comfortable journey and the taxi can be availed from the airport directly. Should cost around Rs (contact info blocked). We can help you with a taxi booking.
Bus - You'll need to get to Kashmiri Gate ISBT from the airport (use Uber) and take a bus to Rishikesh. The fare is around Rs 700 per person. From Rishikesh bus station we will arrange a pickup for you.
Flight - The closest airport to Rishikesh is 60km away in Dehradun which takes about 2 hours of road travel. The flights can be cheap at times (around Rs 2000 per person) but the overall time taken will be the same. If you wish to take a flight to Dehradun Airport we can arrange for a taxi pickup which should cost Rs (contact info blocked) to get you to our center.
The google location is - (contact info blocked)7QTxktXnW42
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Harshita November 23, 2017
One of the more experienced yoga training centre Rishikesh in India..excellent yoga with a really very supportive team...I am very happy to being there...
Kaushal November 23, 2017
Most beautiful experience. Excellent yoga with a most supportive team. Beautiful environment . OM SHANTI
Vineet November 23, 2017
Yoga Vedanta is most trustworthy Yoga Teacher Training School.All Courses Are Certified by the USA Alliances.
Shivam Nigam November 22, 2017
Yoga Guru and our Leader, he is immensely experienced in training candidates from world over. He has learnt from the greatest of the great - Swami Dayanand and Guru Rudradev himself. He is frequently invited at events world over because of his deep knowledge.