5 days, 4 nights accommodations
Guided daily hike
3 meals daily
Unlimited fitness classes
(2) 50 minute personal training sessions with the Live Well exercise prescription
(1) meditation workshop
(1) 50 minute Sagestone customized massage
*Package starts at $1900 for a Single occupant in Deluxe accommodations.
Red Mountain Resort
The Live Well Assessment Plus – Durations 3.5 hours
Prior to arrival, the client will complete a comprehensive questionnaire to provide a baseline so that the LiVe Well Center can help create his or her personal wellness prescription.
Comprehensive Lab Draw
Based upon the physician’s recommendations, labs will be drawn.
Body Composition & Vitals
The Bod Pod is the gold standard for measuring body composition. Knowing the proper balance between lean mass and fat mass is essential for losing or managing weight and achieving optimal fitness. Blood pressure, oxygen saturations and resting heart rate will be checked.
Resting metabolic rate screen identifies how many calories a client’s body is burning at rest. This screening reveals the amount of calories needed to lose or maintain weight.
Wellness Physical (20-30 minutes)
Clients will meet with a physician for a 30-minute evaluation of health history and wellness needs.
Functional Fitness Test/VO2
Depending on medical history and goal, these evaluations assess flexibility, muscular strength, and cardiovascular fitness. They also identify fitness improvement areas.
Clients will meet with the Wellness Dietician for 30 minutes. The Dietician will provide nutritional recommendations based on an analysis of the client’s 3-day food log.
In this private consultation the LiVe Well Center will review and interpret the resultsfrom the five evaluations and tests.
The game plan outlines a wellness prescription that arms clients with specific steps to significantly improve their health and well-being.
Clients will receive a month of fitness classes at the LiVe Well Center or a portable (e.g. home or gym) exercise program designed specifically for them. Clients will receive 3 30-minute customized health coaching sessions. Sessions are scheduled at client’s convenience and by choice of phone, email or in person.
Right outside our back door, a world of outdoor adventures awaits. Red and white Navajo sandstone capped by an overlay of black lava rock makes hiking, biking and photography in our local State and National parks an experience for the senses. The parks are an amazing display of desert animal life, unique botanicals and dynamic rock formations. Bordering Red Mountain, Snow Canyon State Park is home to 7,000 acres of red rock canyons and cliffs, lava caves and two volcanic cones. The moderate winter climate of Southern Utah creates an ideal environment to enjoy outdoor activities in Utah year round.
- Direct flights from Phoenix (PHX), Salt Lake City (SLC), and Denver (DEN) to St. George (SGU) are available through Skywest/Delta Connection. You can fly into St. George Airport (SGU), which is 30 minutes from Red Mountain Resort, or Las Vegas McCarran International Airport and enjoy a scenic two-hour drive. Shuttle can be arranged for additional fee
- Spa treatments can be purchased during the retreat if desired
- Deposit Policies: To reserve your spot a non-refundable deposit required of $500.00 per person, balance must be paid in full by 30 days prior to retreat.
- Cancellation policies: Any reservation must be cancelled 30 days prior to retreat to avoid penalties, non-refundable deposit of $500.00 will not be returned
- Have any questions? Please contact us directly at Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com.
* This retreat does not include round-trip airfare, incidentals such as souvenirs, additional tours not part of the itinerary, and spa treatments. It is highly encouraged to purchase travel insurance.