Vedic Counseling Course: Module 3
- Sivananda Ashram Yoga Farm
- Nov 16 - 21, 2018 (6 days)
- Tent - Bring Your Own - $750.00 Tent - Ashram Provided - $825.00 Om Cabin - Shared - $825.00 Om Cabin - Private - $1,150.00 Siva Cabin - Shared - $1,100.00 Siva Cabin - Private - $1,350.00 Deluxe Shanti Cabin - Shared -…
This Vedic Counceling course goal is to help serious Yoga Teachers, Ayurvedic Practitionners and Vedic Sciences Practitionners to acquire additionnal and practical skills to be able to help their students or clients on the path of positive living and high thinking.
The Sivananda Ashram Yoga Farm has been for years the forum of the teaching of vedic sciences such as Jyotish (vedic astrology, science of time) , Ayurveda (the science of healing) , Tantra (the knowledge of universal patterms of energies underlying visible and invisible worlds, includes science of mantras, yantra, and sacred myths) and Vastu (science of space and placement) and last but not least, the science of Yoga and Vedanta philosophy.
This is the first time we attempt to offer these sciences together in a comprehensive knowledge. The course comprised 350 hours of residential study in the , offered in small modules of 5 days each – (except the first module which is 10 days) with very expert teachers on these vedic fields (see credentials of teachers). The study will be spread in a one year and half teaching span.
- Teach the basics of the classical Vedic Sciences including Jyotish, Ayurveda, Vastu, Tantra, Yoga and Vedanta
- Promote the wholistic interdisciplinary approach, opposed to compartimentalisation of knowledge
- Create enlightened counsellors and life coaches to assist people towards wholeness and spiritual awareness
- Improve the quality of life and uplift society by showing the path to dharma and to alleviate karmic suffering
- Bring physical, mental and spiritual health and wellbeing to all by the application of these Vedic Science techniques
There are 6 Modules
- July 9 – 18, 2018
- Sep. 1 – 5, 2018
- Nov. 16 – 20, 2018
- June 21 – 25, 2019
- Aug. 2 – 6, 2019
- Nov. 11 – 15, 2019
Some prior experience in yoga is recommended
After completion of all 6 modules you will receive a 350 hour certificate from the Sivananda Yoga Farm.
What to Bring
Other: slip on shoes, loose comfortable clothing, writing materials, meditation shawl or blanket, yoga mat, flashlight. All books and materials are available in our boutique.
Arrival and Departure
Arrival: The course will begin at 7pm on the first Date of the course with an Ashram Orientation followed by Satsang at 8pm.
Departure: The course will conclude at 3pm on the Final date.
We encourage you to arrive by 4pm on Day 1, making the most out of the afternoon by joining us for the Asana class and dinner. You are always welcome and encouraged to extend your stay to any length before or after the course. Please indicate your desired arrival and departure dates on your registration form.
Full Course – $2400 Base Price
Module 1 (10 days) – $900
Module 2 – 6 (5 days) – $500 each module
2nd Early Bird Rate – If you sign up by May 1st, 2018
Full Course – $2100 Base Price
Module 1 (10 days) – $850
Module 2 – 6 (5 days) – $450 each module
1st Early Bird Rate – If you sign up by March 1st, 2018
Full Course – $1900 Base Price
Module 1 (10 days) – $800
Module 2 – 6 (5 days) – $400 each module
**Accommodations Cost is Not included in the Tuition price