Vedic Counseling Course: Module 3
- Sivananda Ashram Yoga Farm
- 14651 Ballantree Lane, Grass Valley, CA, 95949, USA
- Nov 16 - 21, 2018 (6 days)
- Tent - Bring Your Own - $750.00 Tent - Ashram Provided - $825.00 Om Cabin - Shared - $825.00 Om Cabin - Private - $1,150.00 Siva Cabin - Shared - $1,100.00 Siva Cabin - Private - $1,350.00 Deluxe Shanti Cabin - Shared -…
This Vedic Counceling course goal is to help serious Yoga Teachers, Ayurvedic Practitionners and Vedic Sciences Practitionners to acquire additionnal and practical skills to be able to help their students or clients on the path of positive living and high thinking.
The Sivananda Ashram Yoga Farm has been for years the forum of the teaching of vedic sciences such as Jyotish (vedic astrology, science of time) , Ayurveda (the science of healing) , Tantra (the knowledge of universal patterms of energies underlying visible and invisible worlds, includes science of mantras, yantra, and sacred myths) and Vastu (science of space and placement) and last but not least, the science of Yoga and Vedanta philosophy.
Module 3 Focus
- Tantra, Yoga and Vedanta
- UNDERSTANDING THOUGHT POWER AND MENTAL HEALTH
- RAJA YOGA: COUNSELING ON THE JOURNEY INWARDS -PRATYAHARA AND DHARANA, DHYANA
- bhakti , mythologies, stories – DEVI MAHATMYA STORY
- bhakti , mythologies, stories – MYTHS RAHU KETU, SUN, MOON ETC…
Some prior experience in yoga is recommended
After completion of all 6 modules you will receive a 350 hour certificate from the Sivananda Yoga Farm.
What to Bring
slip on shoes, loose comfortable clothing, writing materials, meditation shawl or blanket, yoga mat, flashlight. All books and materials are available in our boutique.
Arrival and Departure
Arrival: The course will begin at 7pm on the first Date of the course with an Ashram Orientation followed by Satsang at 8pm.
Departure: The course will conclude at 3pm on the Final date.
We encourage you to arrive by 4pm on Day 1, making the most out of the afternoon by joining us for the Asana class and dinner. You are always welcome and encouraged to extend your stay to any length before or after the course. Please indicate your desired arrival and departure dates on your registration form.