Vedic Counseling – 2nd Module – Focus on Ayurveda and Tantra
- Sivananda Ashram Yoga Farm
- 14651 Ballantree Lane, Grass Valley, CA, 95949, USA
- Aug 31 - Sep 5, 2018 (6 days)
- Tent - Bring Your Own - $750.00 Tent - Ashram Provided - $825.00 Om Cabin - Shared - $825.00 Om Cabin - Private - $1,150.00 Siva Cabin - Shared - $1,100.00 Siva Cabin - Private - $1,350.00 Deluxe Shanti Cabin - Shared -…
Module 2 Description
Module 2 features study in the following areas: Ayurveda 25 hours; Tantra 25 hours
The Vedic Counseling course is designed to help serious Yoga teachers, Ayurveda practitioners and Vedic Science practitioners to acquire additional and practical skills to better serve their students or clients on the path of positive living and high thinking.
The Sivananda Ashram Yoga Farm has been the forum for the teaching of the Vedic sciences for many years and includes Yoga and Vedanta philosophy, Ayurveda (the science of healing), Jyotish (Vedic astrology), Tantra (science of mantra, yantra, and sacred myths), and Vastu (science of sacred space).
The Vedic Counseling course is comprised of 350 hours of residential study, offered in small modules of 5 days each (first module is 10 days), led by expert teachers in their respective field.
- Students learn to teach the basics of classical Vedic sciences including Jyotish, Ayurveda, Vastu, Tantra, Yoga and Vedanta philosophy
- Promote a holistic interdisciplinary approach to life
- Create enlightened counselors and life coaches to assist people in their journey toward wholeness and spiritual awareness
- Improve one’s quality of life and uplift society by showing the path to Dharma and to alleviate karmic suffering
- Bring physical, mental, and spiritual health and well-being to all by the application of these Vedic sciences
- MANTRA (KIRTAN) – DAILY CHANTS – VISHNU DHANWANTHARI SONG
- bhakti , mythologies, stories – 10 INCARNATIONS OF VISHNU
- MANTRA – HEALING MANTRAS , DHANVANTHARI MANTRAS, MAHA MRITYUNJAYA MANTRAS.
- MANTRA (KIRTAN) – DAILY CHANTS
- bhakti , mythologies, stories – STORY OF DHANVANTHARI
- Krishna Janmashtami
- MANTRA (KIRTAN) – KRISHNA SONGS
- bhakti , mythologies, stories – KRISHNA’S LILAS
- KRISHNA JANMASTAMI CELEBRATIONS / BIRTH OF KRISHNA PUJA
- MANTRA (KIRTAN) SHANTI MANTRAS
- TANTRA: MUDRAS, NASYAS , YANTRAS
- MANTRA (KIRTAN) – GURUS MANTRAS
- bhakti YOGA – RADHA KRISHNA AND DIVINE LOVE TEACHING
- MANTRA (KIRTAN)- VISHNU MANTRAS
- TANTRA, MUDRAS , YANTRAS
- MANTRA – DHYANA SLOKAS
- MANTRA (KIRTAN) – SUBRAHMANYA CHANTS
- bhakti , mythologies, stories – BIRTH OF SUBRAHMANYA
- MANTRA (KIRTAN) – KRISHNA CHANTS
- bhakti , mythologies, stories- VISHNU SAHASRANMAM
- JAPA YOGA – MANTRA FOR PEACE CHANTING
- MANTRA (KIRTAN) – PEACE CHANTS
- bhakti , mythologies, stories PRALHAD, DRUVA STORY
Arrival and Departure
Arrival: The course will begin at 7pm on the first Date of the course with an Ashram Orientation followed by Satsang at 8pm.
Departure: The course will conclude at 3pm on the Final date.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free