Indian Architecture (Vastu) for Beginners
- Sivananda Ashram Yoga Farm
- 14651 Ballantree Lane, Grass Valley, CA, 95949, USA
- Jul 9 - 12, 2018 (4 days)
- Tent - Bring Your Own - $300.00 Tent - Ashram Provided - $345.00 Om Cabin - Shared - $345.00 Om Cabin - Private - $540.00 Siva Cabin - Shared - $510.00 Siva Cabin - Private - $660.00 Deluxe Shanti Cabin - Shared - $510.00…
Vastu Design for Beginners, with Niranjan Babu, is a course on Vastu, the science of sacred architecture, and is a vedic science and sister science to yoga along with other sister sciences such as ayurveda, vedanta, and jyotish.
A rare occasion to learn from an expert! Niranjan Babu has the intuition of an expert and will teach you not only the sciences of Vastu but the insights that will make this vedic science accessible to all, not only for life enhancement but also for Self Realization.
- Importance of directions in building (Vastu Purusha Mandala Orientation)
- Inducing Fertiility into Soil (Bhugarbha Vinyasa)
- Building with sacred dimensions (Ayadi Shadvarga or the six Building Formulae)
- How to bring sacred energy into your home or building (Brahmasthana and its Importance)
- What to build and where to build it (Four zones in a sital area – habitable and non habitable)
- Identifying compatible zones for swimming pools, ponds, underground water tanks, water fountains, aquariums, etc.
- Homes or Manushyalaya
- Forming sub-divisions or layouts
- General Guidelines and probable remedies including yantras for imbalances
08:00 – 10:00 am – Vastu for Beginners Workshop
10:00 – 10:45 am – Brunch
11:00 – 11:45 am – Karma Yoga
12:00 – 03:00 pm – Vastu for Beginners Workshop
04:00 – 06:00 pm – Yoga Class
06:00 – 06:45 pm – Dinner
08:00 – 10:00 pm – Satsang: meditation, chanting and lecture
Arrival and Departure
Arrival: The course will begin at 7pm on the first Date of the course with an Ashram Orientation followed by Satsang at 8pm.
Departure: The course will conclude at 3pm on the Final date.
What to Bring
“Vastu: The Ancient Science of Indian Architecture” – by Niranjan Babu Bangalore
Other: slip on shoes, loose comfortable clothing, writing materials, meditation shawl or blanket, yoga mat, flashlight. All books and materials are available in our boutique.