350 Hours Vedic Counseling Course (1st Module)
- Sivananda Ashram Yoga Farm
- 14651 Ballantree Lane, Grass Valley, CA, 95949, USA
- Jul 8 - 18, 2018 (11 days)
- Tent - Bring Your Own - $1,400.00 Tent - Ashram Provided - $1,550.00 Om Cabin - Shared - $1,550.00 Om Cabin - Private - $2,200.00 Siva Cabin - Shared - $2,100.00 Siva Cabin - Private - $2,600.00 Deluxe Shanti Cabin - Shared -…
The goal of the Vedic Counseling course is to help serious Yoga Teachers, Ayurvedic practitioners, and Vedic Science practitioners to acquire additional, practical skills to help their students or clients on the path of positive living, high thinking, and self-realization.
The Sivananda Yoga Farm has for many years been the leading forum for the teaching of the vedic sciences:
- Jyotish/Vedic Astrology (Science of time)
- Ayurveda (Science of healing)
- Tantra(universal energy patterms including mantra, yantra, and sacred mythology)
- Vastu (science of space and place)
This is the first time we attempt to offer these sciences together in a comprehensive program. The program comprises of 350 hours of residential study and is offered in 6 modules of 5 days each (except the first module which is 10 days) with expert teachers in these vedic fields.
The study will be spread in a one and a half year span.
- July 9 – 18, 2018 – Sw. Sitaramananda, Sw. Dharmananda, Komilla Sutton, Durga Leela, Niranjan Babu, Sw. Vasishta, Sw. Sivasankari
- Sep. 1 – 5, 2018 – Durga Leela, Sw. Vasishta, Sw. Sivasankari
- Nov. 16 – 20, 2018 – Sw. Sitaramananda, Sw. Jnana, Sw. Vasishta, Sw. Sivasankari
- June 21 – 25, 2019 – Sw. Sitaramananda, Sw. Jnana, Komilla Sutton
- Aug. 2 – 6, 2019 – Sw. Jnana, Sw. Dharma, Komilla Sutton, Durga Leela
- Nov. 11 – 15, 2019 – Sw. Sitaramananda, Durga Leela, Olga Mandodari, Sw. Vasishta, Sw. Sivasankari
- Teach the basics of classical Vedic Sciences including Jyotish, Ayurveda, Vastu, Tantra, Yoga and Vedanta
- Promote wholistic interdisciplinary approach, opposed to compartmentalisation of knowledge
- Create enlightened counselors and life coaches to assist people towards wholeness and spiritual awareness
- Improve quality of life and uplift society by showing the path to dharma and to alleviate suffering
- Bring physical, mental, and spiritual health and well-being to all by the application of these Vedic Science techniques
Completion of the Sivannada Yoga Teachers Training Course is recommended but not required.
After completion of all 6 modules you will receive a 350-hour certificate of completion from the Sivananda Yoga Farm.
Arrival and Departure
Arrival: The course will begin at 7pm on the first Date of the course with an Ashram Orientation followed by Satsang at 8pm.
Departure: The course will conclude at 3pm on the Final date.
Full Course – $2400 Base Price
Module 1 (10 days) – $900
Module 2 – 6 (5 days) – $500 each module
2nd Early Bird Rate – If you sign up by May 1st, 2018
Full Course – $2100 Base Price
Module 1 (10 days) – $850
Module 2 – 6 (5 days) – $450 each module
1st Early Bird Rate – If you sign up by March 1st, 2018
Full Course – $1900 Base Price
Module 1 (10 days) – $800
Module 2 – 6 (5 days) – $400 each module
**Accommodations Cost is Not included in the Tuition price