- Sivananda Yoga Ranch
- 500 Budd Rd Woodbourne, NY 12788
- Nov 18 - 23, 2018 (6 days)
- Single Room - $665.00 Double Room Shared (2 Beds) - $575.00 Shared Dorm Room (3-4 beds) - $490.00 Apartment (1 person with private bathroom) - $925.00 Apartment (2 people with private bathroom) - $1,225.00 Apartment (3-4…
About This Event
The stresses of modern society are intense—affecting both our mental and physical health. Meditation is now accepted, even in the mainstream, as a powerful tool to counteract this negativity. Come and join us for a five-day meditation immersion program.
The course will cover all aspects of the theory and practice of meditation including daily meditation practices, group chanting, concentration exercises and workshops. Students will be encouraged to maintain a quiet existence while at the Ashram following its daily schedule and maintaining a spiritual diary.
Topics covered include:
• What is meditation, Why meditate, How to meditate
• Concentration Practices — visualization, affirmations
• Obstacles to Meditation
• Mantras, Theory and Practice
• How to find Purpose in Life — Keeping a Spiritual Diary
• Setting up a Home Practice
Those new to meditation as well as those who are more established in their practice are warmly welcomed.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 30+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 15-29 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-14 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...