Summer Shambhala Weekthun
- Sky Lake Retreat Center
- Jun 22 - 29, 2018 (8 days)
- Camping on Sky Lake grounds - $840.00 No Lodging - Commuter - $700.00 Shared Room - $994.00 Shrine room - $840.00 Single room- Based on availability. Please check before paying in full. - $1,470.00
A summer week of practice at beautiful Sky Lake. Weekthun is an intensive, week-long meditation retreat for new and experienced meditators interested in deepening their mindfulness-awareness.
The program will be full of practices carefully designed to cultivate mindfulness-awareness including:
- One-on-one meditation instruction
- Guided meditations
- Movement exercises
- Dharma talks from the teacher
- Walks through the beautiful Sky Lake woods
Through the week of practice, meditation goes beyond the cushion, with every aspect of daily life becoming a practice of wakefulness and an opportunity to make better friends with ourselves and our world.
Fulfills Shambhala weekthun requirements.