SUP Yoga Retreat
- Zen Den Yoga School & Studio
- 220 N Federal Hwy, Boca Raton, FL 33431, USA
- Sep 27 - 30, 2018 (4 days)
- Beach room with en suite bathroom (shared occupancy) - $970.00 Ganesha (Shared) Room - $720.00 Private Ensuite - $1,270.00 Thai (Shared) Room - $720.00
Envision yourself enjoying sunny days, white sand beaches, palm trees and the tropics… This is your destination for your Disconnect to Reconnect Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga Retreat. You get to deepen your practice in a safe environment while reconnecting with Self and balancing your body mind, and spirit.
While recharging at our beautiful retreat center in Boca Raton, you are welcome to enjoy daily meditation and yoga classes, or even sit in on our YTT 200hr yoga school’s in depth yoga teachings. Otherwise, feel free to just bask in the sunshine and relax in our hot tub and resort style pool. There are always healing therapy sessions of massage and/or acupuncture available.
At Zen Den Yoga School and Retreat center we teach Sadhana Yoga, the Yoga of Spiritual Practice and the asana practices of vinyasa, hatha, yin and restorative flow. Our approach is experiential, contemporary and eclectic. We bring to life the ancient teachings of yoga through accessible spiritual lessons still relevant today.
8 nutritionally balanced breakfast and lunch smoothies with everything you need to recharge and do a mini-detox.
3 nights stay in our beautiful retreat center
Resort style pool and hot tub
Free Community Yoga in the park 9AM Saturday (if you are not in your classes with us)
Sun and fun on the beach
Everglades air boat tours or diving excursions (for those staying longer, additional fees)
Bodywork therapy and energy work
Free bikes to tour around to outdoor cafes, restaurants, galleries and boutiques, and of course the beach
Enjoy elevating your yoga experience with stand up paddle boarding yoga, and you will take your practice to another level both physically and spiritually. The Stand Up Paddle Board industry is the fastest growing water sport worldwide, because of the accessible learning curve as well as the availability of the practice (no waves needed!). No previous experience needed either! We’ll start you off with learning the foundation and we will provide you will the level you need to be challenged wherever you are in your own practice. Sunny Boca Raton is the place to do SUP yoga!
Zen Den Yoga School and Retreat Center provides the yogi and yogini with a safe and nurturing environment to grow and practice the yoga lifestyle. We are not your average yoga retreat, we adhere to the true meaning of the word yoga: to yolk or bring together in all aspects of the eight limbs of yoga.
Your time of Disconnect to Reconnect can be enjoyed in sunrise meditations, beautiful yoga practices in our yoga shala or outside on our yoga decks, stand up paddle board yoga along the Inter-coastal waterways, relaxing massage and energy therapy, balancing acupuncture session, and topped off with our beautiful tropical sunny weather! What else could one ask for?
Ira and his wife Valerie have built an incredible experience offering guests enlightening programs in a wellness oasis minutes from the ocean. The school offers an on-going 200-hour yoga teacher training program, you can feel free to sit in on these lectures, documentary films, and other school activities. Zen Den Yoga School’s belief is that all yoga systems are on the same path, therefore, we embody many traditions of yoga, honoring the diversity of our gurus.
What is included
- 30-minute clearing and relaxing complimentary massage per week (derived from many traditions of bodywork & energy therapy)
- 1 soothing complimentary acupuncture session per week
- Stand up Paddle Board Yoga along our Inter-coastal Friday and Saturday
- Multiple yoga classes (these may include: vinyasa, sivananda, restorative, yin, chakra flow)
- 3 refreshing nights accommodation in our peaceful retreat house
- Daily grounding meditation in different styles daily
- Invigorating community park yoga classes and drum circles (Wed. and Sat.)
- Sun & Fun! Enjoy white sand beaches and playing in the turquoise ocean waters
- Everglades tours available to see our local birds, alligators, and more fauna and flora! (additional fees may apply)
What is not included
- Transportation to and from airport