200 Hour Intensive Hatha Yoga Teacher Training RYT with Claudia Castor In Hawaii
- Hoa Hele Retreats
- Honolulu, HI, United States
- Jan 6 - 28, 2018 (23 days)
- $5500 to $5700
Why not combine your complete Hatha Yoga teacher training with a tropical getaway this January
Sign up now for your Complete Retreat package :
- 200 hours teacher training with Claudia Castor, in our world class Still & Moving Center facility.
- 23 days/24nights in stunning Honolulu, Hawaii
- 24 nights – 4-star accommodation at the prestigious
Ala Moana Hotel, Honolulu (shared accommodation 2 per room included in package- additional cost for single room)
- 2 healthy meals per day- fresh, healthy, delicious meals to power you through your training
Early Bird $ 5500
After Dec 15, 2017 $5700
This training offers a complete curriculum to immerse yourself into the vastness of Yoga in a light and digestible format.
Explore space through Asana, refine your breath with Pranayama, experience the benefits of Yoga as a practitioner and Teacher. Ayurveda, a science of life, defines balance and longevity. Delve into the structures and systems of the body with Anatomy and Physiology. Practicums and mentorships are available.
Ignite a lifelong desire to self-study, share this vast ancient and timeless technology. We are a registered school with Yoga Alliance. Students are invited to deepen their knowledge of Yoga and/or pursue the path of an accredited Yoga Teacher.
The Educational Categories of the Training include:
- 100 Hours Techniques Training/Practice. Asana, Pranayama, Kriya, Mantra, Chanting, Meditation, Mudra and Bandha. Guided practices and learning how to practice and teach these techniques.
- 25 Hours Teaching Methodology. Principles of demonstration, assisting, verbal cues and hands-on, effective and safe sequencing that is fun and creative.
- 30 Hours Yoga Anatomy & Physiology. Musculoskeletal system, Physiology of the bodily systems, organs and Pranic body, Chakras and Nadis.
- 40 Hours Yoga Philosophy/LifeStyle Ethics. The classical roots of Yoga, Patanjali, the four paths and modern day Yoga, Ayurveda the Science of Life and Yoga.
- 30 Hours Practicum. Discover your own voice and practice teaching and observing in an intimate group setting, with opportunity to teach/assist in public classes.
- The Training is open to maximum 10 Students. The 200 Hour Teacher Training Manual is included.
Reserve your space now with a deposit of $2500.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.