Dances of the Silk Road
- Hoa Hele Retreats
- Honolulu, HI, United States
- Mar 4, 2018 - Mar 9, 2018 (6 days)
- $3300 to $3500
‘The clearest reason for dance is connection! I believe dance can help to heal and express intense emotions, thoughts and spiritual yearnings, which often cannot be fully felt or understood through written or spoken word.’ - Tara Pandeya
Please welcome Yi-Chun "Billy" Chang and Tara Pandeya, 2 world renowned dance specialists of Traditional Asian Dances to Hoa Hele Retreats and Still & Moving Center
This spring,Billy and Tara will lead a 14 hour intensive journey through the dances of the
Far, Middle and Near Eastern traditions.
The complete retreat package includes:
- 14 hours of classes w guest teachers Yi-Chun "Billy" Chang and Tara Pandeya
- 4 additional classes delivered by Still & Moving Center faculty: Traditional Hawaiian Hula, Turkish Belly dance, Yin Yoga and Kobang Meditation.
- 6 days and 7 nights shared accommodation at Ala Moana Hotel in beautiful Honolulu (shared accommodation is limited to 2 per room- single option will incur an additional cost)
- 2 fresh and healthy meals per day
- 2 Hawaiian Cultural outings (see descriptions on our website)
- 1 Volunteer “pay if forward” activity with a local Oahu outreach organization
Early bird before Jan 28: $3300
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.