A Unique Journey of Purification Retreat in Bali 2018
- Intuitive Flow
- Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
- May 6, 2018 - May 12, 2018 (7 days)
Yoga Pranala Retreat - A Unique Journey of Purification in Ubud, Bali
6-12 May & 9-15 December 2018
Join us in a multi-dimensional retreat that combines traditional yoga-mudra, mantra, chanting, postures, pranayama and ancient Balinese self-healing techniques to help balance and purify yourself at all the levels of your being.
Bali, often referred to as the Island of the Gods because of its spiritual energy, is a magical place in which to immerse yourself in these life-changing experiences. The week-long retreat will completely shift your energy and perception of the world.
* Airport transfer to and from the resort
* 6 nights of comfortable accommodations
* FREE ACCESS to one of the three swimming pools of the resort
* Delicious breakfasts and dinners
* Morning and evening yoga sessions
*A Batik workshop – traditional Balinese art
* Tirta Empul temple visit and purification ritual
* Gunung Kawi temple visit and purification ritual
* Havan – fire ritual for purification
* Kirtan session (devotional singing, mantra chanting)
* Government tax and service
*** Optional with extra charges
Pamper and relax yourself at the SPA facilities of Ananda Cottages:
Face And Hair Treatment
Hand And Foot Treatment
More details about the SPA facilities http://www.anandaubud.com/facilities-services/spa.htm
The price is inclusive of everything described above. The fee is calculated in Indonesian Rupiahs. If you are paying in different currency, the exchange rate will be calculated on the day of payment.
*** We understand that some solo participants will happily share a room to reduce paying an additional room supplement.
If you are willing to share, we will do our best to match you with another solo participant of the same gender & similar age when possible.
Conditions apply, please contact Cristina for further information.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Details and reservation on the website