The Courageous Heart
- Copper Beech Institute
- 303 Tunxis Rd., West Hartford, CT 06107
- Jun 1, 2018 (1 day)
- $125.00 - Tuition (includes lunch)
“Courage is not the absence of fear but the willingness to face fear fearlessly.”
This workshop will offer an opportunity to deepen your practice of mindfulness and meditation by exploring the challenge of living a peaceful life in our contemporary world. Drawing on several contemplative traditions, the poetry of Rumi, John O’Donahue and Mary Oliver, we will explore the following questions:
- How can I create the kind of mindfulness practice that nourishes me on a daily basis?
- How can I cultivate peace amid stress and strong emotions?
- What is the connection between inner-peace and peace in our world
The day will include laughter, storytelling, silence, mindfulness practice, a guided labyrinth walk, and small group conversation.
Tuition is $125.