15 Days 150 Hours Transformational Meditation Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
- YOGA ESSENCE Rishikesh
- Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Dec 10 - 24, 2017 (15 days)
- $ 699-799
Knowingly or unknowingly everybody is continuously looking for the solution of Body, Mind and Soul issues. However one doesn’t have any access to the main source of answers unless looking within. Just imagine how it will feel to be the master of your own life, joy and peace, rather than constantly feel like the pawn of other people and situations.Yoga Essence Rishikesh provides a firm ground to find out the source of answer to important issues of life and experience of meditation through various Classical and Contemporary techniques. At the end of this Course you will have the skill to share the same with others.
Meditation teaches the secret of alchemy
- How to transform the misery and painful emotions into more creative and nourishing energies.
- How to take responsibility of our own healing and happiness in everyday life.
- How to get clarity of mind to take decisions even in complex and stressful situations of life.
- How to experience the joy of liberated energy, the joy of living a whole life; a life of totality.
- How to increase our ability to deepen our self-awareness and strengthen our intuitive power.
- How to improve our skill to relate with all that surround us.
- How to connect to our inner wisdom and life purpose.
In this course you will experience and be trained in many different meditation techniques and exercises that have been developed or recommended by Yogis, Shiva, Buddha, Contemporary masters like Gurdjieff, Osho, Sufi Mystics along with Self-Growth techniques.
Some of the techniques and exercises are more active, others more passive; some are done with a partner, some alone, some are as group. Some techniques use the senses – sight, sound, touch – and all will help you to connect with your inner world. This will involve consciously exploring the possibilities beyond the familiar center that you live in and function from. You will need to be open to and welcome new dimensions of life that will begin to unfold and manifest as you move within. And, all these methods are done in a light and joyful way with so that you may dance and celebrate the learning process and transformation.
Meditation Teacher Training Course an Opportunity
- To learn, practice and be trained in more than 15 meditation techniques of Traditional, Classical, Contemporary and Active.
- To transform your inner unrest into peace and harmony with clarity and in a practical way.
- To find long lasting peace, joy of life and to acquire the skill of imparting the same to others.
- To awaken and deepen your experience of meditation and the same with other yogic practices.
- To acquire deep insights of some enlightened Yogis on the following specific life topics:
A) Art of Living B) Body-Mind Balancing C) Tension and Relaxation D) Love and Relationships
E) Aloneness and Togetherness F) Right and Wrong G) Intelligence and Creativity
Daily Schedule of Meditation Teacher Training Course
06:30 - 08:00am - Meditation Session-1 (Active/Contemporary Techniques)
09:45 - 11:15am - Meditation Session-2 (Classical/Traditional Techniques)
11:40 - 01:00pm - Meditation Session-3 (Active/Contemporary Techniques)
03:45 - 05:00pm - Meditation Session-4 (Classical/Traditional Techniques)
05:00 - 06:15pm - Asana Practice Session
06:15 - 07:00pm - Yoga Nidra/ Mantra Chanting/Teaching Practicum
08:30 - 09:30pm - Meditation Session-5 (Classical/Self-Growth Techniques)
(P.S. - The above daily course schedule may change as per need)
- Traditional, Classical, Contemporary and Active meditation sessions
- Asana , Yoga Nidra, Kirtan, Mantra Chanting sessions
- Meditation book and other useful materials for the course
- 13 nights' accommodation
- Daily Indian yogic vegetarian breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Wi-Fi internet
- 1 Yoga bag
- Filtered drinking water and afternoon tea break
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.