Wild Warrior Wisdom
A 6 day inner journey, in the wilds of New Zealand into the power of NATURE, INDIGENOUS & MAORI WISDOM & OUR CREATIVITY.
Dedicated time away from distraction. Guided with EARTH & SOUND MEDICINE. Expand on spectacular intentional walks, ceremonies, nature quests, wild river, waterfall and ocean journeys. Uncover together greater calm, beauty & clarity in life, work, love.
STRENGTHENING OUR PURPOSE. COURAGE.LEADERSHIP
- Re-wild and connect with the beauty of nature & of your true nature.
- Share ancient ways of our ancestors and of the natural world.
- Learn with Maori and Indigenous wisdom keepers. Exchanging in practices that guide and help us and this Earth.
- Take part in transformational ceremonies around fires and under the moon-light.
- Discover and/or deepen into the medicine of music, drumming and sacred dance. Expand together through our creativity & celebration.
- A return to greater presence & playfulness.
- Deeper insights & answers to guide your life, your bigger purpose & direction.
- Opportunities to push your boundaries, cleanse and embrace your inner peace & power.
- Connections & community that uplift as we evolve together
- Gain greater confidence in your ability to facilitate & lead
- Start or strengthen your rituals, personal practices, meditation, yoga
- Shared tools to help integration & implementation of learnings into your daily life & work
Held in the enchanted mystic lands of Aotearoa, New Zealand, known for its’ wild spectacular nature. We find ourselves surrounded by the lush ancient forests and expansive seas of KareKare, located only an hour & a half from Auckland. Held at the end of the summer, expect immense dunes, beaches, rock-pools, woodlands & walking trails almost all to ourselves. Sacred and powerful, home to Maori ancestors & communities, we are grateful to gather on such special sites.
TESTIMONIALS FROM 2017
“Wild Warrior Wisdom has been a truly transformational experience in the most stunning natural surroundings of NZ. I can highly recommend embarking on this magical journey. ”— Maren Lander
““For me the immersion was an initiation into a deeper level of connection with Nature, empowering me in the sharing of my purpose and what it truly means to embody leadership. ”— Sara Mckean
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.