Mayan Intercultural Serenity Retreat
- My Retreats Unlimited
- Apr 8 - 13, 2018 (6 days)
- Mayan Cultural Serenity - Casa Molino - $3,350.00 Mayan Cultural Serenity - Casa Xara - $3,550.00
Do you feel stressed out or perhaps you are going through a change in life – a break up, divorce, or a betrayal. Or perhaps you are dealing with an “empty nest”, grieving the loss of someone you love, a health issue, or a career change?
Take some time for yourself and come to Guatemala to know new places, see, taste and enjoy the Mayan culture while creating memories for life on April 8-13, 2018
Through our Mayan Intercultural Serenity Retreat 2018, we have designed an intercultural retreat with detail to cover each area like spiritual, interactive, reflective, introspective while enjoying, getting pampered and having contact with a different culture and experience new things and see things from another perspective
The purpose is to take a moment out of a rapidly changing and globalized world to enter a world where time stands still and where you can still find a culture of people who still practice the culture handed down by their Mayan ancestors to find inner peace through this spiritual retreat in the Mayan Guatemala`s Highland by visiting the towns of Tecpan and Antigua.
Combined with tranquil surroundings, healthy and wholesome meals, outdoor activities, group workshops, and fun excursions, women will be calm, inspired and empowered; ready to return to daily life full of energy and enthusiasm.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Time to relax, meditate and reconnect with your spiritual source
- Visit , learn, interact and be close to the Mayan Culture
- Meditate and feel the calmness surrounded by forest hundreds of years old
- Get back in contact with yourself through the experience of this retreat
- Get pampered in a safe quiet Natural environment
- Feel joyful and learn the tools when going back home
- Getting rid of old negatives and replacing them with loving kindness and positives to embrace the future
- Have plain old fun as you laugh, celebrate, relax, eat and have a glass of wine
- Return home rejuvenated, with tools to live passionately, joyfully, purposefully
This Retreat Includes:
- Personal Pre-Retreat questionnaire to understand lifestyle of each guest
- Airport pickup and shuttle bus to 5 star Hotel in Guatemala city
- Healthy , nourishing and tasty whole food meals throughout the retreat
- Lodge at Natural Reserve high end Resort Casa Xara in Tecpán, Chimaltenango
- Excursion to Iximchè Ruins
- Time out each afternoon to walk, rest, reflect or just read a book at beautiful spots
- Daily meditation sessions
- Group sessions combining coaching, workshops and activities
- Full day visit to Antigua Guatemala
- Explore Local Market at Antigua Guatemala
- Dine at Tenedor del Cerro overviewing Antigua Guatemala, volcanoes and mountains
- Stay at 5 star Hotel Casa Santo Domingo
- Spa session at Hotel Casa Santo Domingo
- Guatemalan unique souveniers Swag Bag
The price includes :
- Ground transport from Guatemala City Airport to Hotel in Guatemala on Day 1
- 1 Night and next morning Breakfast at Hotel in Guatemala on April 8, 2018
- 3 nights at Natural Reserve Hotel Casa Xara, April 9 thru April 11
- 1 night at Hotel Casa Santo Domingo, April 12, 2018
- Ground transport to Casa Xara, Iximchè Ruins and Antigua Guatemala
- All meals during stay at Casa Xara
- 1 Spa session at Hotel Casa Santo Domingo
- Lunch at Tenedor del Cerro at Hotel Casa Santo Domingo (includes non alcoholic beverages)
- Entrance to Iximchè Ruins Park
- All activities on schedule like hiking, bird watching, meditation, motivational workshop, Dr. Sears workshop, Koi feeding, Mill museum Tour, Artisan Market visit, La Merced visit
- Round trip airfare into Guatemala International Airport
- Dinner in Antigua on April 12 , 2018
- Tips staff and excursions leaders/ drivers
- Items like souvenirs or additional touring or lodging not included in Schedule
- Additional spa treatments at Hotel Casa Santo Domingo
- Travel Insurance (recommended)
- Alcohol Beverages besides the glass of wine served with dinner at Casa Xara·
Special diets can be catered for, but you must inform us of your requirements when booking your retreat. Participants must be over 18 years of age and all our retreats are non-smoking inside the premises.
If you would like to stay one or two additional nights at Antigua, please let us know so we may help you with the reservations.
Deposit Policies: To reserve your spot a non-refundable deposit required of $500.00 per person, balance must be paid in full by March 9, 2018.
Cancellation policies: Any reservation must be cancelled by March 9, 2018 to avoid penalties, non-refundable deposit of $500.00 will not be returned.