14 Days Life-Transforming Intensive Meditation Retreat in Rishikesh, India
- YOGA ESSENCE Rishikesh
- Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Mar 12 - 25, 2018 (14 days)
- $ 649-749
At some point of our life everybody asks why there is no meaning in life. Why there is no peace and harmony in life. We all despair sometimes about what to do with those emotions which are so destructive in our life – the emotions that destroy our relations with others, affect our attitude and behavior and harm our physical and emotional wellbeing. Usually we repress them or dump them on someone else, both of which are very destructive or trying to replace them with positive ones which are only skin deep. However, we have no idea what transformation truly means, and how to transform them. Knowingly or unknowingly we are continuously looking for the solution of it but we don't have any access to the main source of answers. Just imagine how it will feel to be the master of your emotional life, joy and peace rather than constantly feel like the pawn of other people and situations.
This retreat teaches the secret of alchemy:
- How to find out the source of life,
- How to transform the misery and painful emotions into more creative and nourishing energies, regardless of what is happening in our life!
With absolute clarity and practical insights, each individual can transform their inner unrest into peace and harmony.
By using various yogic techniques and tools during the retreat, you will develop the skill to:
- Increase the relaxation, rejuvenation of body-mind
- Enhance self-acceptance and self-esteem
- Lessen stress, strain, loneliness, fear and other negative emotions
- Better cognitive skill and creative power
- Improve resilience against pain and adversity
- Connect to inner wisdom and life purpose
- Deepen Self-awareness and connection with whole Existence.
In this retreat you will experience and be trained in many different meditation techniques and exercises that have been developed or recommended by Yogis, Shiva, Buddha, Osho, Gurdjieff, Sufi Mystics along with Self-growth techniques. Some of the techniques and exercises are more active, others more passive; some are done with a partner, some alone, some are as group. Some techniques use the senses - sight, sound, touch - and all will help you to connect with your inner world. This will involve consciously exploring the possibilities beyond the familiar center that you live in and function from. You will need to be open to and welcome new dimensions of life that will begin to unfold and manifest as you move within. And, all these methods are done in a light and joyful way with music so that you may dance and celebrate this transformation.
- Osho Dynamic
DAILY SCHEDULE OF MEDITATION RETREAT
06:30 - 08:00am - Meditation Session-1 (Active/Contemporary Techniques)
09:45 - 11:15am - Meditation Session-2 (Classical/Traditional Techniques)
11:40 - 01:00pm - Meditation Session-3 (Active/Contemporary Techniques)
03:45 - 05:00pm - Meditation Session-4 (Classical/Traditional Techniques)
05:00 - 06:15pm - Asana Practice Session
06:15 - 07:00pm - Yoga Nidra/ Mantra Chanting/Guided Meditation
08:30 - 09:30pm - Meditation Session-5 (Classical/Self-Growth Techniques)
(P.S. - The above daily course schedule may change as per need)
- Traditional, Classical, Contemporary and Active meditation sessions
- Asana , Yoga Nidra, Kirtan, Mantra Chanting sessions
- Meditation book and other useful materials for the course
- 13 nights' accommodation
- Daily Indian yogic vegetarian breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Wi-Fi internet
- 1 Yoga bag
- Filtered drinking water and afternoon tea break