Yoga Alliance Approved YTT-200 Costa Rica August 2018
Check out our website. We have tons of information on the pages. Especially the Curiculum pages.
COSTA RICA YOGA TRAINING:
AUGUST 23, 2017 – SEPTEMBER 7, 2018 ....BOOK EARLY CHICOS, Because we will sell out.
Instructors: Debbie Krejci E-RYT 500, Willis Johnston E-RYT 500, Courtney Rado Stratton RYT-200, Kristen Nicole RYT-200 and a few more!
Where: Iguana Lodge, Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica
Tuition: $4999 USD (2400 for the course)
All-inclusive pricing includes : most awesome manual, three healthy organic meals a day, possible shared room accomodation, Wi-Fi. Transportation to and from the local airport or the local water taxi port. Which-ever way you chose to arrive. Arrange via Iguana Lodge
It's likely that you will have a private room at this cost. everyone has in the past. IF you must have private there is an extra charge for booking this as a private @ $6300. I'd save my money if I were you and book it at $4999.
Not included: yoga books for studies, air or ground transportation (other than airport transfer from the Puerto Jimenez airport to the Iguana Lodge), some snacks, Costa Rica departure tax, travel insurance, tips to staff (they work hard).
For more details: email@example.com
Daily Schedule Overview
5/5:30 - 8 am Practice, Meditation, Beach time.
8 - 9 am Breakfast
9 - 1 pm Lecture and Discussion
1 - 2 pm Lunch & Break
2 - 4 pm Lecture and Fun Yoga Stuff
4 - 7pm Practice
7 - 8pm Dinner (Most of the time)
Most days will be from 5 am-7 pm But may change due to weather and possible other circumstances.
Whether you are interested in learning to teach yoga or simply deepen your own practice, expand your self-awareness and transform your life, this Yoga Teacher Training is committed to the personal success of every participant. The participants will be immersed in a program rich in the full spectrum of all that is yoga: vibrant, purposeful, authentic, conscious, joyful, balanced, sacred, spiritual and transformative.
This training will have you certified in the most popular and in demand styles of teaching. You will learn to develop your own sequences based on the needs of your students and based on what is authentic to you. You will have the foundation to lead others confidently, knowledgeably and safely.
Vinyasa (flow) + Yin + a little Hatha
TEACHER TRAINING CURRICULUM:
- Study of asana (proper alignment, benefits, modifications, contra-indications)
- Principles of anatomy
- Pranayama, meditation, bandhas, and mantras
- Art of sequencing classes
- Hands-on assists and use of props
- Ayurveda 101
- Cultivating your voice
- Confidence-building through practice teaching "practicum"; tons of this
- Yoga history and philosophy (yoga scriptures, Yamas and Niyamas…)
- Sanskrit/English names of asanas
- The business of Yoga and ethics
- How to actually teach yoga
- Minimum one (preferred two or more) years of a strong personal yoga practice of 3-5x a week.
- Be open-minded. Arrive with a willing heart and desire to move towards a life of a yogi and to have the most rewarding experience.
- Arrive well rested and with a focused mind. Yoga teacher training is not a retreat nor vacation. You must be present in body, mind, and spirit!
- Read as much as you can about yoga philosophy, history, and various styles of yoga. Try different classes from a variety of instructors in as many different venues as possible. We will send prerequisite work and it needs to be done. As soon as you register, ask Debs what's up.
At the end of the course, students that successfully fulfill all the requirements will receive a 200 hour certification of Yoga Training recognized internationally by the Yoga Alliance.
- $4999 USD shared rooms (most likely private but can fill up)
- $6300 USD private room.
- $2500/3150 USD non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot (applied towards the balance of payment).
- Online payments processed through PayPal, or e-transfer. You do not need to join PayPal to make the transaction.
*Payment in full required 46 days in advance of the session start date. NO refunds or transfers to a later session within 46 days (June 4, 2018) of the session start date. Payments are refundable with written notice up to 46 days prior to session start date, minus your $2500/3150 non-refundable registration deposit. Transfer of attendance to a later session allowed within 12 months with written notice at least 46 days in advance of session date.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE:
- Travel to San Jose no later than Thursday, August 23, 2018 spend the night and travel to Puerto Jimenez the next morning.
- Training is held at beautiful Iguana Lodge, located in the Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica.
- You may contact directly for extra time to stay. (highly recommended)
- We highly recommend you have some fun and discover Costa Rica after the YTT! Dude. Do this. Don't be silly. Enjoy life a little mas!
- Check out day is Friday, September 7, 2018.