Understanding yourself through these ancient symbol
As yoga become more and more popular around the globe with much scope to practice asana, pranayama and meditation, the philosophy of yoga: Vedanta, is still relatively unknown. This retreat will bring Vedanta front stage as Kym weaves the knowledge into every class.
Over years of Vedanta study and practice, Kym has especially come to love the Symbolism of the Hindu Gods and Goddesses; she has conducted many courses teaching students how these symbols help us understand who we are. It is a fun and intriguing way to learn this most ancient knowledge which deals with the most interesting subject of all…..YOU!
WHAT TO EXPECT ON THIS COURSE:
- Guided meditation twice a day
- Vedic chanting twice a day
- Morning and evening asana class (with Geri)
- Vedanta class twice a day
- Evening bhajans and kirtans (spiritual songs)