Swastha Yoga Advanced Credit – 100 hours TEACH WITH CONFIDENCE Mentorship
- Peace Retreat, Costa Rica
- Guanacaste Province, Los Pargos, Costa Rica
- May 18 - 27, 2018 (10 days)
- $1,599.00 - USD Tuition
We are offering our unique Teach with Confidence yoga program specifically designed for the certified 200-hour yoga teacher graduate from an accredited yoga program/school who has a desire to take their teaching to the next level and to learn how to contribute, not just to their students’ physical practice, but also to the evolution of their whole being.
By joining us for our 10-day Teaching With Confidence program, you will have the opportunity to:
• learn in an intimate group setting (12 trainees max) with one-on-one mentorship and guidance from some of the most authentic and experienced yoga teachers in the field
• teach a variety of students (retreat guests, volunteers…) under the supervision of a dedicated mentor
build on what you have already learned and hone your teaching skills
• participate in a wide-range of powerful discussions, learning experiences, and practices to develop into a more impactful yoga teacher and leader
Our commitment is to provide a unique development program which allows you to explore the art of teaching yoga. Our aim is that, by the end of the training, you will feel empowered to inspire and activate change with purpose – both in yourself and in your students. This is the opportunity to build deeper connections which support and drive real transformation on and off the mat – propelling both yourself and your teaching to new levels of effectiveness. Our purpose is to provide you with an immersive invaluable teaching experience that will facilitate the teaching of yoga at its highest purpose – as a vehicle for personal growth and integrated evolution; making your teaching experience more powerful.
This program qualifies for 100 hours of continuing education credits with Yoga Alliance and can be used towards the Swastha Yoga International 500 hour yoga teacher training certification.
Trainees can be expected to:
•Participate in the training for an average of 12 to 14 hours per day.
• Receive a clear understanding of, and experience in, teaching a form of yoga which focuses on integration and transformation of the three domains of Self.
• Learn how to teach with intention; allowing for a new depth of connection with your students
• Participate in both the morning and evening yoga classes held daily at Peace Retreat. One is for your personal practice and observation, the other is for you to assist or independently teach.
• Deepen your abilities by teaching students from a variety of cultures and skill levels, while also being exposed to different types of yoga; allowing you to blend and cultivate your own personal style of teaching.
• Work with your own dedicated mentor up to 4 hours each day; covering in-depth topics of teaching and participating in personal growth exercises designed to help you connect with the genuine teacher within you. • In these “classroom” sessions you will also receive feedback on your teaching and assigned written work to complete on your own time.
• Join in on daily group sharing sessions, meditation sessions and journaling assignments
• Help maintain the orderliness of the yoga studio, participate in all activities, and complete all assignments.
• Engage, learn, laugh, play and transform with us!
The program is intensive, yet each day there is also designated free time to digest what you have learned, complete self-study, go to the beach, explore, or relax by the pool.
Our mission is to presence peace, enhance wellbeing, and inspire new possibilities for self-expression and vitality.
6:00am morning meeting
7:00am yoga class
9:30am clean/tidy/organize yoga studio
10:30am classroom session with mentor (discussion/theory/methodology/feedback)
12:30 lunch break (not included in tuition fee)
2:00 – 4:30pm assignments/afternoon activities/relationship building/free time
5:00pm yoga class
7:30pm evening meditation session/journaling
Come share our passion for yoga, for teaching to the whole self, and for real results. Engage, learn, laugh, play and transform with us!
• All training and training materials
• Shared accommodations
• Breakfast and dinner daily
• Transportation from/to Liberia Airport
• One ride to Tamarindo for fun and supplies
• Use of the community kitchen and pool
• 200hr YTT certification from an accredited yoga school • Positive attitude and desire to learn • Commitment to fully participate in all activities • A sense of adventure!
More Information available here: I want confidence!