28 Days Meditation Teacher Training Rishikesh
- Meditation School India | Shree Mahesh Heritage
- Ongoing package (28 days / 27 nights)
- from $1400 USD
300 Hours / 28 Days Meditation Teacher Training Rishikesh India
Shree Mahesh Heritage ,Govt of India registered Meditation school conducts various level meditation retreats,beginner coures and teacher training program at Rishikesh,India.
- work therapeutically one-on-one and in groups
- speak convincingly to the medical community about Meditation therapy and your unique skills
- understand the crisis in healthcare and how your yoga therapy skills meet demands outlined at policy and trend levels
- help people therapeutically with structural conditions and mental health
- use a non-dogmatic approach to help people leverage their spiritual assets
- understands the research base for yoga therapy
- learn key Meditation & Healing concepts and their application
Course fee includes : 27 Nights accommodation, 3 meals , books to read and outdoor meditation activities and chance to meet Himalayan saints.
It is a Certification course for Beginners and intermediate level Meditation learners.
Learn how to meditate in our Meditation for Beginners,300-hour Meditation teacher training course is a four-week intensive program which has been designed to give you the spiritual knowledge, skills, experience, and confidence to teach Meditation for a range of clientele.It is specialized Global meditation training program woven from Eastern Vedic and Modern Western meditation techniques.
Your 28 Days Residential Meditation Teacher Training Certification with us will help you to gain a deeper insight of Meditation knowledge in form of practice, yogic philosophy, Anatomy- physiology, teaching methodology and experience embodied in the ancient Indian Vedic texts.
It’s a complete course in the theory, science, self-practice and teaching various techniques of meditation designed to prepare individuals to deliver professional meditation instructions to their clients, patients, family, and the general public.
This practical and creative Meditation teacher training course will help you to become an effective and intuitive meditation teacher for a range of clientele.You will be taught to work with a group or an individual with a number of strategies and techniques based on the nature of mind-body and intellect, thus giving you the flexibility to work in a variety of settings.
In this program, we will explore and examine the principles and practices of meditation through the philosophy and psychology of Meditation derived from ancient Indian wisdom i.e Bhagvat Gita, Patanjali Yogsutra, Hatha Yoga, Vedas and stories of enlightened saints and masters. You will be taught to practice meditation on and off the mat. Through the blend of self-meditation practice, Question-Answer session and meditation philosophy you will able to understand the nature of human mind-body and intellect, the obstacles of this path, the possibility of uplifting yourself from them and how to sharpen your own practice to share the same with others as a Meditation Teacher.
School Location: C/O – Rishikesh Resorts,Opp Hotel Hariyali View,Village Ghugtayni, Upper Tapovan,Rishikesh
Head office: 153/4, Shree Mahesh Heritage, Laxman Jhula road,
Tapovan Sarai, Rishikesh, Uttrakhand, INDIA
Meditation is the answer to many of the problems of modern lifestyle. Stress is a huge problem in today’s frantic world. Meditation techniques provide a supportive and creative space for the reduction of everyday stresses and tensions, thus promoting a state of balance, contentment and personal well-being.
Whether the purpose is modest or ambitious, the correct practice brings incomparable peace and happiness. As we achieve this for ourselves we are in a position to share it with others. Learning how to meditate can transform your life and the life of others.
Why in Rishikesh?
India is rich in sacred destinations, traditions, and spiritual knowledge. Rishikesh, the home of enlightened sages and saints, is one of them. It is the birthplace of yoga, a popular town to come and meditate, and learn about other aspects of spiritualism. It’s situated on the banks of the Ganges River, surrounded by hills on three sides in Uttarakhand state. This mecca for yoga aspirants and meditation seekers makes it easy for students and teachers to be focused and grounded.
– We are located in the holy city of Rishikesh, Tapovan (which means a place for Tapa or Sadhana or meditation), surrounded by the beautiful view of foothills of Himalayas.
– We are just at 5 walking distance from Tapovan main market and 10 minutes Laxman Jhula, the famous bridge over Ganga river.
– We are the first meditation school; in the service of “meditation teaching training program” uniquely since 2012 have certified hundreds of meditation teachers and many of them are working in their respective countries successfully.
– you have 300 hours program against four weeks duration, means, more hours for learning and practicing.
– A committed, devoted and dedicated team of meditation teachers, professors, and masters.
Aims & Objectives:
The goal of meditation is to increase happiness and well being within and around.
At SMH the ancient teachings of the East are taught in a modern way suitable for the western mind and body so students can flourish in their practice and naturally gravitate to a more meditative lifestyle. We have no bias to any particular spiritual teachings and teach in a non-dogmatic way. Generally, western student considers Meditation as quite challenging practice because they are not used to sit for long periods of stillness. We focus more on inner stillness and wisdom and allow you to continue the same in various positions (sitting, standing, lying) and in activities. The course is designed in such a way that the student will get a complete picture of meditation, knowing well, how to begin, move and progress to achieve the ultimate state of meditation with the signs and symptoms of each stage.
We believe that the ‘real’ teachings come from all those who participate in the training discussing, sharing, exploring and debating practice and meditative lifestyle in the philosophy sessions.
If you who have a passion to become a teacher this course provides a supportive arena to access your inner guru and build a strong foundation of confidence and skill which will allow you to teach clearly and precisely from your own experience
Who can join?
The course is ideal for those looking to learn more about meditation and have interest to practice and teach it to others. No previous experience necessary. A student should bear normal fitness, understand and speak English and must meet the age of 20 to 70 to join this course.
The course is also recommended for Yoga Teachers,RYT 200, RYT 500, Pilates Instructors, Physical Trainers, Fitness Gurus, Healers, Health and Wellness Coaches, Therapists, Counselors, Social Workers, Addiction Professionals, Massage Therapists, Physical Therapists, College Professors, Physicians, Nurses, Midwives, Psychologists, Acupuncturists, Healers, Educators, Anyone seeking to share a powerful, natural stress-reduction and healing modality with people they care about.
Visa requirements for Foreign Nationals: You are advised to apply for tourist visa only as there is no other visa is applicable for 300 Hour or 100 Hours Meditation Teacher Training or other courses & Programs.(visa on arrival is accepted for 28 Days program).
The syllabus generally includes –
• Introduction to Eastern concept of meditation and spiritualism
• Biography and teachings of some enlightened saints
• Types of Sadhaka (practitioners),
• Basic principles and paths of Meditation,
• Styles and techniques of Meditation
• Obstacles and milestones of meditation,
• Anatomy and Physiology of Meditation,
• Role of Asana, Bandha, Mudra and mantra chanting
• Role of pranayama and Psycho-cleansing practices,
• Concentration, meditation, and diet,
• Structuring and sequencing
• Teaching ethics and skills
• Establishing yourself as a meditation teacher
• Bhakti Yoga, Jnan Yoga, Karma Yoga and Raja Yoga
• Subtle body, Prana, chakra, kundalini shakti, Nada (inner sounds),
• Applications of meditation for health, healing, well-being and spiritual upliftment.
Program also includes:
Meditation Cave Visit, Aarti at the bank of river Ganga, walk on the Ganga beach or local sight seen and Meeting to Himalayan saints.
The Schedule (sample day)
Monday to Saturday
6:35 to 6:55 am: morning tea
7:00 to 7:55 am: Mind-body cleansing practices
8:00 to 8:55 am: Asana, stretching leading to Meditation
9:00 to 9:30 am: Breakfast
9:30 to 11:00 am: Mantra Chanting class
11:15 to 12:30 Pm : Open Meditation Session
12:30 to 13:00 pm : Lunch &
13:00 to 16:00 Pm: REST & Self Study (back to rooms)
16:00 to 16:15 Pm: Herbal Tea
16:15 to 17:30 Pm: Philosophy of Meditation
17:45 to 19:30 Pm: Evening Meditation
19:00 to 19:45 Pm: Early Dinner
19:45 to 00:00 Pm: Back to rooms- Personal Time.
22:00 to 22:00 Pm: Lights off
Through your studies and practice, you will gain:
• Personal well-being plus more clarity, positivity, and peace in life
• Experience more than 20 meditation techniques and their applications,
• confidence, creativity, willingness and an entrepreneurial spirit
• a clear understanding of core principles of meditation techniques, popular in East & West.
• The ability to teach these contemporary, secular meditation techniques in group or private settings,
• comparative study of different meditation trends, traditions, and techniques, resulting in finding the most suitable meditation techniques for your personal practice and hence helping the others in the same as a meditation teacher.
The course is designed in such a way that the student will get a complete picture of meditation, knowing well how to begin, move and progress to achieve the ultimate state of meditation with the signs and symptoms of each stage.
All trainees who successfully complete the course will receive a 300 hours Meditation Teacher Training certificate issued by Shree Mahesh Heritage Meditation School (registered under Trust act, Government of India ) and are henceforth qualified to teach whatever style of meditation they love and practice.
Note- student must have 100 percent of attendance in all theory, practice sessions and indoor-outdoors activities.