The Power of Enjoyment: The Happiest Place on Earth is Within You, Marrakech Morocco, August 2018
About The Retreat
We cannot contain ourselves as we launch this new unique personal development program, for a select group of men and women from all over the world, in the beautiful city of Marrakesh in Morocco. In this program, we will expose you to secrets of your inner rhythm of enjoyment, allowing you to find the happiest place on earth – inside you.
In the consumer world of today we are focused on achieving, owning, immediate response and gratification. Enjoyment and pleasure are things reserved for times when we can stop and relax. We buy consume and discard our joy, satisfaction, leisure and pleasures. The bar keeps going higher and higher. The overload, the nonstop activities and tasks, the technological and media saturation and clutter, the ability to reach people immediately, all add up, affecting our happiness and satisfaction in life. But what happens when we cannot buy, when happiness depends a 100% on the emotional and social?
We experience a lot of stress daily, in the Western World, which according to scientists creates negative thoughts and feelings, which in turn reduces our happiness levels. We think too much and don’t feel enough. If we can eliminate some of the negative displeasures and find meaning instead, we will in turn raise our sense of happiness. We need to strike a better balance in life.
We live life like we are surviving it, yet there is a whole other way that we can live it, that we don't even know that exists right now. We need to get out of our heads and come back to our bodies, getting out of the addiction to doing and to social media, set healthy boundaries, and then learn how to produce a contagious joy of life worth jumping out of bed for. At the end of the day, do we live to work, or work to live?
Our positivity and joy of life affect the connection to ourselves, others and our quality of life. The program is authentic, practical, spiritual, social and magical.
The focus of the program is to delve deeply into the 3 parts of enjoyment:
- Body movements, that get us into a new tempo of life, that release dopamine and endorphin and make us feel pleasure through body movements, leading to a natural high
- Adventurous Courage – stepping out of our comfort zone and what is expected of us, trying new things, getting playful, letting go of the 'no' and daring to explore the 'yes' where we get stopped
- Super positivity – developing the kind of mindset that sees gifts and growth in every challenge and even in tragedy and trauma, Living inspired
You will discover these tools through unforgettable experiences, and activities on the enchanting streets of Marrakesh, and be able to embody these teachings to develop a new habit, living out of your true authentic self and pilling off layers that stop you.
Suitable for anyone who wants to push themselves beyond what they thought they were capable of and understand that they are only bound by the limits they create. This program offers self-discovery and personal growth for those who are willing to take the first step to make a change.
- World class self development with an incredible international team
- Delicious Moroccan cuisine - breakfasts & lunches included, option of vegetarian food
- Unique 6 x Nights stay at a charming Riad reserved just for our group
- Workshops by The Somatic Wonder Team including: meditation, daily practices, somatic workshops, group workshops, connection exercises, group reflection and much more
- Visit to a pampering Hammam
- Unforgettable activities inside the culture
- Learn how to let go of the stress and tap into the inner rhythm of enjoyment which is innate to your body, affecting your sense of happiness and satisfaction
- Develop a new state of mind that fills your daily life with positivity, excitement, drive, energy and leads to self-expression
- Gain practical tools for living each day playfully and developing meaningful relationships
- Connect to yourself by tapping into your emotional intelligence and unlocking the wisdom of your heart
- Craft your own routines, structure every day for success and increase your personal sturdiness
- Leave with excitement for your new life's tempo, enjoying the journey and not just the end goal, inspired to continue living with more intention and love
7:00 - morning practices
8:00 - breakfast
9:00 - 10:30 - workshop
10:45 - 12:30 street activity
12:30 - 13:30 - lunch
13:30 - 15:00 - workshop
15:30 - 17:00 - workshop
17:00 - 18:00 - end conversation
19:30 - dinner - optional
21:00 - nightlife - optional
The beautiful Moroccan Riad is located in the Berrima district, which remained a traditional neighborhood, right next to the old Jewish quarter: built around a mosque, a bread oven, a school, and a hammam, it transports you to another time. It is located in the south of the Medina, a 15-minute walk from Jemaa el Fna Square. Accessible only by foot through a pedestrian street about 100 meters from the car park, it guarantees you an absolute calm.
The Riad offers 3 types of beautiful rooms. All rooms are shared. Five standard rooms and two superior rooms have the option of separating the twin beds or connecting them into double beds. Two superior rooms offer only double beds, meaning two people sleeping in the same bed, and two superior rooms will have three beds. Booking is on a first come first serve basis. Book early to ensure getting the room category of your liking.
€1889.00 / Per person in a shared room - 2 people in a standard or 3 people in a superior
€1989.00 / Per person in a shared superior room with 2 people only
Breakfast and lunch are included. Vegetarian is not a problem. They can also accommodate gluten free and special requests. Local authentic Moroccan food.
Dinners are not included to allow freedom to break away from the group and spend personal time with the people they arrive with or new friends they will make.
Directions & Getting There
Nearest Airport RAK - Marrakesh + arrival instructions will be given at the time of registration. The airport is a taxi away from the Riad which is not included and will cost 15 Euros each way. Flights are not included and need to be organized by participants
Payment for the trip is paid in full at the time of booking!
Refund will be issued based on the terms:
- €400 is a non-refundable deposit
- 61 – 90 days before departure date - 20 % of the remaining costs are kept
- 31 - 60 days before the departure date – 50% of the remaining costs are kept
- 0 - 30 days before the departure date – 100% of the remaining costs are kept
* Remaining costs are defined as the total amount paid, less the non-refundable deposit, including all applicable taxes.
* The effective day is the receipt of the written declaration of withdrawal.