Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training India
- Mantra Yoga & Meditation- Teacher Training in India
- Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Mar 1 - 28, 2018 (28 days)
Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh India
- 27 days with Instruction
The Mantra Yoga & Meditation School offers 200 hours teacher training courses registered with alliance USA with an overview of basic systems of vinyasa yoga and related sciences. Experience the yoga studio with the award-winning teachers as they teach mantra chanting, meditation, anatomy, philosophy of yoga, vinyasa flow, pranayama, shatkarma. This foundational yoga preparation won't just make you a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT200) yet will likewise change you to live adjusted and symphonious life. Through this system, it offers an immaculate blend of handy and hypothetical learning to share the magnificence and advantages of yoga desiring yogis. Yogis with any level-fledgling, middle of the road or propelled, can take an interest in this project to live yoga on and off the mat.
Course Fee: $1550 | Couse Fee Inclusion - 3 Meals and 28 Days Accommodation, 2 Local sightseeing and 1 Ayurvedic Massage.
- Vinyasa flow yoga class
- Ashtanga Vinyasa class-Primary Series.
- Daily pranayama & meditation
- Mantra chanting and Shatkarma
- Local sightseeing on weekends
- 28 nights accommodation
The maximum participants in the group is 15.
- Vinyasa & flow yoga
Ashtanga & Mysore Yoga
- Instruction language: English
- Spoken languages: English
For accommodation, single Private Room will be given to each participant.
Food: We serve you Vegetarian Meals- 3 Each Day.with 2 Herbal Tea.
Fruits only in the Breakfast - If you want to eat your own fruits or eatables then use of the fridge to keep it.
Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School 200-Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course Schedule
Daily schedule :
- Sample Schedule- Changes according to season.
- 05:30 - 06:00 Morning Bell & Morning Herbal tea
- 06:00 - 06:30 Mantra chanting and shatkarma (yogic cleansing practices)
- 06:30 - 08:30 Vinyasa flow Yoga
- 08:30 - 09:30 Pranayama (yogic breathing)
- 09:30 - 10:30 Breakfast / self-study
- 11:00 - 12:30 Yoga lectures
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 - 15:30 Rest / self-study
- 15:30 - 16:45 Yoga lectures
- 17:00 - 19:00 Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga
- 19:15 - 20:00 Meditation / guest lectures
- 20:00 - 21:00 Dinner time
- 22:00 Sleep
- After the successful completion of this course, our students will be able to teach the primary series of Ashtanga vinyasa flow yoga for beginners as well as experienced practitioners.
- Learn alignment and art of adjustment techniques.
- Learn back bending and hip opening asanas
- Learn more about pranayamas, Bhagavad Gita and Patanjali yoga sutras, Upanishads, yoga anatomy, Ayurveda, and naturopathy.
- Learn meditation techniques from world famous gurus
- Learn fundamentals of Ayurveda and yogic diet.
- Learn art of teaching(soft skills teaching skills)
- Sanskrit classes to understand the basic terminology of language
- Learning the kundalini yoga awakening
- Astrology sessions
- Field trips to ashrams, temples, Ayurveda hospitals, waterfalls, anatomy labs on demand
- Know more about Indian culture and participate in festivals, fire pujas
- Teaching the experienced practitioners to depend on your previous experience.
Being an effective teacher
Being an effective teacher requires you to pay attention to the Vinyasa teachers who attract the biggest class. Learning from the masters is the best way to improve teaching style. Complete the training properly. The Ashtanga Vinyasa flow teacher training program you will learn not only the practice but also anatomy, injury prevention, philosophy, and history. Have a positive attitude. You will have to make the people feel good about themselves. Be sure to pay attention to the individual student. Be versatile and be comfortable in front of a group.
Graduates of the Ashtanga vinyasa flow course will receive an internationally recognized certification. Certified by the worldwide accepted yoga alliance USA for registered yoga schools.
Subjects we teach
- Ayurveda and related sciences
Practical yoga sessions
- Ashtanga Vinyasa class
- Traditional Hatha yoga class
Books recommended for reading
- Yoga mala - Sri pattabhhi jois
- Light on yoga - B.K.S Iyengar
- Asana,Pranayama, mudra, Bandha - Swami satyananda saraswati
- Yoga anatomy - Leslie Kaminoff
- The original yoga - Shyam ghosh
- Learn more about patanjali yoga sutras, upanishads,vedas, shastras, puranas, bhagavad gita
- Field trips to laxman jhoola ,Paramrth ashrams, temples, Ayurveda hospitals, waterfalls, anatomy laboratory
- Know more about Indian culture.
- Participate in festivals and fire pujas.
For any questions related to course or program - Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Visit - www.mantrayogameditation.org
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.