- Dorje Denma Ling Shambhala Meditation Retreat Centre
- 2280 Balmoral Road Tatamagouche, NS B0K 1V0
- May 4 - Jun 1, 2018 (29 days)
- CAD $2,549.00 - Program Price - Includes tuition, food and lodging (double occupancy lodge rooms)
“When mind is without reference point, that is mahàmudrà. When you are accustomed to and familiar with this, unsurpassable awakening is attained.”
– Tilopa; Mahàmudrà: The Ocean of Definitive Meaning, p 174.
Join retreat leaders Elizabeth Callahan, Scott Wellenbach and Nancy Huszagh for an entire month’s practice of mahamudra.
As a practice text, we will use The Transmission: Pointing Out the Dharmakaya by the ninth Karmapa, Wangchuk Dorje, translated by the Vajravairochana Translation Committee. You can purchase the text and commentary for $65 Canadian from Nalanda Translation. Please purchase these materials prior to the retreat.
The retreat will follow a traditional three-year retreat format – four practice sessions per day. Authorization to attend is restricted to Vajrayana practitioners. Due to the sequential nature of the instructions, full participation is required.
Questions? Wonder if you qualify? Please contact Nancy.
Interested in a Payment Plan for this program? Please contact Renee for more detail.