Eroticism, Love, and Ecstasy Workshop
- Hridaya Yoga Center
- Jan 12, 2018 - Jan 14, 2018 (3 days)
- $160.00 - Program Price
A 3-Day Tantra Workshop Exploring the Use of Sexual Energy for Spiritual Evolution
This workshop will share the fundamental elements of Tantra, allowing sexuality to be integrated into personal and spiritual evolution. Sexual energy is a fundamental energy that fuels the entire being’s functioning—creative capacity, intellectual prowess, affective potential, willpower, and even spiritual aspiration all derive from this initial, primary force. Tantra offers tools for the conservation and optimum utilization of this basic energy, teaching a method of channeling this otherwise undirected and sometimes misguided energy and using it to achieve greater potential.
Tantra offers a method of spiritual evolution through partnership, re-evaluating relationships and replacing the idea of lovemaking as simply a way to experience pleasure with the understanding of its power to support true connection and reveal higher states of consciousness.
The Eroticism, Love and Ecstasy workshop will teach you the fundamentals necessary to begin tantric practice.
- What is Tantra?, a historical perspective
- An introduction to chakras and polarity
- The philosophical basis of Brahmacharya
- Sublimation, transmutation, and channeling of the sexual energy
- Hatha Yoga sessions, including asanas useful for tantric practice
- The difference between orgasm and ejaculation
- An explanation of the curves of pleasure
- Kinds of retention and methods for becoming continent
- The types of female orgasm
- Training the vaginal muscles, including ancient practices with yoni eggs
- Tantric massage and ways to unlock the G-spot
- Unleashing female sexuality to empower women to reach their full potential
- Reaching whole body orgasms that lead to ecstasy
- Using sexuality for the realization of the Self
This workshop is open to singles and couples of all sexual preferences. No previous experience in Tantra is necessary and there is no nudity or explicit sexuality.
The workshop will begin in the morning, so we suggest arriving in Mazunte the day before the course starts. If you are a new student, please come to the Hridaya Yoga Center by 8:15 am on the first day to complete the registration process.
Morning Session: 8:30 am-1:00 pm
Afternoon Session: 4:00-7:00 pm
During the workshop, we invite you to join us for vegan meals served with love in the Hridaya Yoga Dining Room. We offer breakfast and dinner during all three days of the workshop. Please book meals during checkout or email us for more information.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.