Pranayama Course & Classes in Rishikesh, India
- Mantra Yoga & Meditation- Teacher Training in India
- Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
What is Pranayama? (Prana- means the finest vital force of Air energy -Ayama-means discipline practice of Breathing control of 5 different types of life energy force means restraint of vital energies).So Pranayama is “Control of vital energy which tingles through the nerves of every person.The Yogis by persistent effort in concentration get the different Yogic power that is known as Siddhis, and the person who acquires Siddhis, known as Siddhas.And the process through they obtain siddhis called Sadhana. Pranayama is one of the most important Sadhanas.Through the practice of Asana, you can the Physical body and through Pranayama you can control the subtle, astral body or the Linga Sarirah.As there is an intimate connection between the breath and nerve-currents, control of breath leads to the control of vital inner currents.
The prana is the very essence of cosmic life.For anyone serious about yoga, breathing is an essential technique- and a pranayama course is an ideal way of training yourself in this technique. Pranayama class or course involves gaining a deeper awareness of your breathing, learning about the mechanics behind breathing, and finally becoming master over your breath, and utilizing it to take your yoga to the next step.
Our Rishikesh yoga teacher training – pranayama courses are fairly intensive, since breathing is so important when it comes to yoga and meditation. You will certainly be put through your paces, as pranayama requires you to get to the very heart of yourself in order to master this most basic of bodily functions. However, the benefits really can’t be understated, as you will find that you are able to enter a state of total relaxation virtually instantaneously, by calming your inner being at will. Try out one of our pranayama courses for yourself, and discover the world of difference it can make to your yoga and meditation.
BASIC PRANAYAMA (one week)
- Four basic nasal cleansing techniques
- Four basic breathing techniques
- Recommended sitting postures
- Breathing awareness
- Ujjayi breathing
- Kumbhaka: Breath Retention Techniques
- Basic Bandha and Mudra
- Simple Sama Vritti Pranayama
- Simple Anulom-viloma Pranayama
- Basic Kapalbhati
INTERMEDIATE PRANAYAMA COURSE (two weeks)
- All of Basic Pranayama plus:
- Advanced Bandha and Mudra
- Advanced Sama Vritti Pranayama
- Advanced Kapalbhati
- Advanced Anuloma vilom pranayama
- Breathe Rhythm and Mantra Chanting
- Bhastrika Pranayama
- Common concentration techniques
- Basic tools of meditation
ADVANCED PRANAYAMA COURSE (three weeks)
- All of Basic & Intermediate pranayama plus:
- All classic Hatha Yoga Pranayama
- Advanced breath retention
- Advance concentration techniques
- Tools for extended
For accommodation, single Private Room will be given to each participant.
We serve you Vegetarian Meals- 3 each day with 2 Herbal Teas.
Fruits only in the Breakfast - If you want to eat your own fruits or vegetables then use of the fridge to keep it.