Skylight Festival 2018
- Five Oaks
- Jul 27, 2018 - Jul 29, 2018 (3 days)
- Camping - CAD $18.00 Chalet - Bunks - All - CAD $70.00 Hermitage - Building - CAD $200.00 Main building - CAD $120.00 Main Building - CAD $180.00 Main Building: Bunks - CAD $80.00 Summer Cabins - CAD $40.00
We hope you will join us for the 2018 Skylight Festival July 27-29th. This year, we are excited to announce that we’re hosting the festival in partnership with the Five Oaks Retreat Centre in Paris, ON. Five Oaks has recently transitioned into becoming an interfaith and intercultural centre, which matches our Skylight vision. We’re hoping that the secluded, natural setting of Five Oaks will enhance the experience for festival participants.
All ticket costs will include camping at Five Oaks. However, if you’re not camping, we would encourage you to consider staying in one of the guest rooms or houses on the property. Please contact Five Oaks directly to make a reservation.
Check our website often for updates on contributors and details for the weekend.
This year, we are able to place the power in your hands for your accommodation, including rooming options & pricing options
- hotel style where you book a space for a group of friends coming in – you know max occupancy and pay for the room..
- shared accommodation provides you the opportunity to meet new people – this is classic Five Oaks style.
- Private is also available.
- choose our rustic cabins and spend time sitting outside in the evening, chatting over a fire or staring at the stars
- pick the hermitage for a private retreat
- Choose the House of the Interpreter, our main building which is accessible and has wireless
When you register, you can read more about the variety of rooming options suitable for any desire and budget.
You will be able to signup for a hot breakfast prepared by our onsite caterer as an add-on to your booking. Breakfast will be served at 8am. Here is a sample of the breakfasts:
- Pancakes (blueberry and banana), bacon or sausage, fresh fruit, juice, tea and coffee
- Western scrambled eggs, toast, hash browns, fresh fruit, juice, tea and coffee