Changing Your Karma
- Ngakpa International
- Feb 3 - 11, 2018 (9 days)
- $299.00 - Tuition
Cleanse & Clear Your Body & Mind in this Guided Online Course
Meditation ⋅ Yoga ⋅ Detox Diet ⋅ New Year ⋅ New You!
Real change is difficult to attain because our mental and emotional patterns are hard-wired into our bodies. But this is also our strength. By harnessing the body-mind connection, we can support mental and emotional transformation.
Cleansing is a necessity of life. Letting go of physical and emotional toxins that have built allows us to heal and open up to life, to a new year, to new ways of being.
Cleansing and healing take time, effort and expertise – and it’s difficult to do this alone. But you are not alone, give yourself the support you need! Changing Your Karma – is a guided online course that brings the experts to your own home. Join an online community of fellow cleansers to practice meditation, apply Ayurvedic wisdom, rest your body in a nine-day detoxification diet, learn potent yoga practices and release toxins from your body and mind.
Three teachers will bring you the wisdom of Buddhism, Yoga, and Ayurveda for deep cleansing to support true change in your body, heart, and mind.
Join Pema Khandro, Aruna Rig’dzin, and Satya Shiva for 9 days of cleansing practices to start the New Year with energy and clarity. Learn what Karma is and how to change it by applying powerful yet simple practices from the Yogic Medicine Institute.
9 Day Program Includes:
- Changing Your Karma videos and instruction with Pema Khandro
- Wellness Evaluation Quizzes
- Daily Cleansing Videos – Conveniently watch at home
- Daily Health Challenge
- AM Yoga Video – Invigorate and break through blocks
- PM Yoga Video – Wind down with relaxation and ease
- Changing Your Karma Daily Meditation Video with Pema Khandro
- 4 Online Classes with Discussion and Q&A
- Ayurvedic Recipes and Shopping List
- Daily Self-Assessment Journal
About the Teachers
Pema Khandro is a Tibetan Buddhist teacher, scholar, and Tibetan naturopath. She is the founder of the Yogic Medicine Institute, learn more about Pema Khandro here. Pema Khandro will share Buddhist knowledge of karma, change, and the Body-mind connection to help guide you into a week of release and renewal.
Aruna is an Ayurvedic Practitioner, Yoga Teacher Trainer, Meditation Instructor and is ordained in the Nyingma lineage of Tibetan Buddhism. As a faculty member of the Yogic Medicine Institute, she specializes in helping clients let go of unconscious blocks while also working with natural diet, supplements and lifestyle changes to bring about well-being on every level. In this course, Aruna will put her knowledge of the Yogic Sciences to work for you!
Live Group Classes Online
Feb 3rd, 6th, 8th, 11th
You will receive an email and website access to Daily Videos, Health Challenge and Journal Questions.
Sat, Feb 3rd
- 10:00 – 11:30am PT – Online Orientation
- Introduction and Orientation
- Meet the group
- Considerations for safe cleansing
- Review of materials
Day 4 Tues, Feb 6th
Tues, Feb 6th
- 6:00 – 7:00pm PT – Online Class
- Preparing for deep cleansing
Weds, Feb 7th
- Deep Dive – day of intensive cleansing and silence
Thurs, Feb 8th
- 6:00 – 7:00pm PT – Online Class
- Smart detox and rejuvenation
Sun, Feb 11th
- 10am – 11:30am PT – Closing Class
- Tips for sustaining your cleanse
- Rejuvenation lifestyle techniques
- Next steps
- Wellness Evaluation
- $299 – General Tuition
- Free for Sustainer Members (All Access Pass)
- 50% off for Snow Lion Members (Online Access Pass)
- Other discounts based on Membership Level
*Ngakpa International is a 501-c-3, non-profit, educational organization dedicated to teaching and spreading the wisdom of natural healing. Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. None of this information is meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical conditions or disease. Ayurveda is a spiritual tradition of wellness and longevity meant to educate about foods, including herbs and supplements, and about meditation. This information is not meant to replace or in any way substitute for medical advice. For medical advice consult a licensed medical physician.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.