- International Art Of Living Center
- Apr 7, 2018 - Apr 8, 2018 (2 days)
- No accomodation - CAD $250.00 Bodhisattva shared room - CAD $315.00 Bodhisattva Single - CAD $365.00 Hermitage Shared Room - CAD $305.00 Hermitage Private - CAD $325.00 Chalet Private - CAD $400.00
A week-end Nature Retreat by Sri Sri Ayurveda
The two sisters, Ayurveda and Yoga share the same origin, the Vedas, the same philosophy of Samkhya and the same goal, which is connecting to one’s self.
As we seek to balance our doshas to achieve purity, longevity and spiritual growth, it is beneficial to practice those two systems hand in hand and use specific yoga asanas to address particular needs along with massage and treatments, detoxification, use of herbs and spices, diets as well as breathing and meditation techniques.
The retreat includes:
* Lectures with Vaidya Preeti, BAMS, Ayurvedic Practioner
* Breathing exercises supporting a healthy digestion
* Theory and understanding of yoga for each dosha/constitution
* Morning and afternoon yoga practice for each dosha/constitution type: Vata, Pitta, Kapha
* Understanding your own body/mind constitution
* Guided Meditations
* Group Ayurvedic cooking session
* Healthy vegetarian meals
*Yoga offered in this workshop will be for all levels