Sailing, yoga & meditation retreat Croatia (summer 2019)
Next planned dates in 2019:
13 - 20 July
3 - 10 Aug
7 - 14 Sept
Great way to relax cruising the spend 7 days island-hopping across the stunning Dalmatian coastline! We will start in beautiful Marina Mandalina and sail for 7 days around the magical islands and private bays.
You don’t need to be a yogi nor a pirate to participate.
How to get there:
Prices per person - 2 sharing a cabin & double bed.
€ 1990 per person - last minute prices payed in last 2 weeks before the retreat
€ 1750 per person - standard prices
€ 1500 per person - early bird prices for payments at least 90 days before the retreat
Prices are all inclusive of :
* Seven days/nights accommodation on your private yacht Bavaria 43 CR or smiliar
* Full crew: Skipper
* Two teachers: Yoga teacher and meditation instructor
* Daily yoga classes off board
* Daily meditation sessions on board
* Individual consultations and healing sessions
* All fees and taxes
* Half board on board - breakfast and lunch - prepared together
* Learn how to sail or test your skills with your qualified skipper
* Wifi (4G unlimited data)
Dinners are not included, as it is a good way to go your own way for the evening if you so wish.
Please note: This retreat will run with 4 people signed up. The group is limited to 8 on one boat.
If we have high demand we will get another boat for 8 people.
This to bring/consider:
* Travel insurance - it might be worthwhile checking with your company to ensure you're covered for sailing activities or any last-minute emergencies,
* Travel dates - if your schedule allows it, stay an extra day before and after your trip. Don’t fly in on Saturday and join the boat immediately, then finish your trip on Saturday, then fly out that day, you will miss out on so much of the amazing Old Towns. Also, the airports are very busy on Saturdays, so allow for an hour to check in during peak times.
* Rock shoes - the rocks can be sharp and if you have some rock shoes, they may be a handy addition to your luggage (if you plan on a little exploring),
* Luggage - most people tend to over pack for a sailing holiday. You generally can pack on the light side, just remember your swimmers, something for the evening at dinner and a warm jacket. Soft bags are preferred on the boat as they're easier to stow away and cause less damage,
* Beach towel - We will provide ben linen and a towel, however if you’d like a beach towel it may pay to bring your own,
* Power adapter - it’s always good to bring a power adapter for any electrical items, including USB cords. The boat has 2 prong European power points, personal power banks are also a great idea to bring with you,
* Medication - if you need medication, remember to bring it with you, including seasickness tablets if you get motion sickness. It’s better to be safe than seasick!
* Music - pack your favourite music on your iPod or MP3 player and remember to pack your aux cable,
* Money - bring cash for dinners in town, as the island may not have an ATM or accept cards
The local currency is called Kuna (1 USD = 6 HRK). We recommend you have 1000 to 2000 HRK on you.
* Shoes - any shoes with dark or marking soles and heels are not permitted on board. It would be wise to bring flip-flops or similar for the hot weather,
* Personal - Remember your personal toiletries, including shampoo and to pack your swimmers!
* Internet – Although we will have WIFI on the boat, if you want permanent internet on your phone/devices, you can buy a T Mobile SIM for €11 which gives you local calling, SMS and 7-days unlimited 4G data.
Other items guests like to bring can also include:
* Underwater camera or GoPro for creating a video of your holiday,
Bookings and contact:
Thomas White Eagle
Private retreats are available by special arrangement for groups of 4 or more.