Sailing, yoga & meditation retreat Croatia (July 2018)
Next planned dates:
28 July - 4 August 2018
also other dates are possible 4 - 11 Aug 2018
Great way to relax cruising the spend 7 days island-hopping across the stunning Dalmatian coastline! The route runs runs from Split to Dubrovnik include the vibrant islands of Vis, Hvar and Korčula, the peaceful national park of Mljet, magical islands and private bays for your afternoon swim in between.
As part of the 7-day yoga sailing holiday, you will enjoy daily yoga, daily guided meditation with your certified instructors and a vegan menu (you have have meat protein if you request). Yoga is just a part of the sailing holiday, you will enjoy the sailing adventure as you island hop from Split to Dubrovnik, you will call into private bays for your afternoon swim and lunch, before you set sail to your next island.
You don’t need to be a yogi to participate, you may just want to totally relax or try something new when you sail Croatia on a private yacht.
How to get there:
Flights in to Split on 28 July
Flight out from Dubrovnik on 4 Aug
Prices per person - 2 sharing a cabin
€ 1990 - last minute price, for booking in the last 2 weeks before the retreat
€ 1750 - full price.
€ 1490 early bird price, payed before 30 May 2018 or before.
Prices are all inclusive of :
* Seven days/nights accommodation on your luxury private Luxury Oceanis 48 yacht
* Full crew: Skipper and hostess
* Two teachers: Yoga teacher and meditation instructor/shaman
* Daily yoga classes
* Daily meditation & mantra sessions
* Individual consultations and healing sessions
* All fees and taxes
* Half board, awesome vegan breakfast & lunch
* Snorkelling gear
* Learn how to sail or test your skills with your qualified skipper
* Wifi (4G unlimited data)
* Return airport transfer
Please note: This retreat will run with 4 people signed up. The group is limited to 8.
Optional additional activities:
* Ayahuasca ceremonies on the beach - extra costs and preparations are required.
Bookings and contact:
Thomas White Eagle
Private retreats are available by special arrangement for groups of 4 or more.
Cancellation/changes/no show policy:
1) Once you book your place / pay there are no refunds. It is a serious commitment to take part in the retreat. You should honour that and so will we.
2) If you can't make it to a selected retreat you can:
a) find somebody else until 7 days before the start date, no extra fee required
b) no shows with no notice equals in 100% fee loss.