Yogic Life Skills Retreat - Feb/Mar 2018
- Anahata Yoga Retreat
- 727 Bird Road, Clifton, New Zealand
- Feb 26 - Mar 25, 2018 (28 days)
- Full Price: NZ$1445 Camping: NZ$1175.
Our Yogic Life Skills retreat offers a 4 week easy-entry path in to a more conscious lifestyle. It begins with the 7 day Explore Your ‘Self’ Retreat, and continues with a residential 3 week stay of yogic lifestyle learning and experience.
Looking to immerse yourself in a healthier, more conscious environment while gaining skills?
Do you need opportunities for reflection, to connect with a simpler way of living and a break from the modern lifestyle?
Are you looking for self-development and growth?
Then this 4 week training program will help you immensely.
This 4-week program includes:
- the chance to be part of a community living a life of simplicity, mindfulness and service to support the growth and well-being of all
- supported introduction to new areas of growth, responsibility and learning in a supported and accepting environment
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals per day, with brunch on Sundays
- participation in our regular daily schedule of programs including: Hatha Yoga (4 days per week), Mantra Yoga (chanting), Meditations, Yoga Nidra relaxation, and Karma Yoga (yoga of action and selfless service)
Mentorship and life skills development in areas such as:
- healthy cooking and kitchen management
- organic gardening and landscape design
- management experience
- maintenance and eco building
- admin and office assistance
- caring for a small retreat centre
For more details, read our Yogic Life Skills Blog
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free