Shambhala Path Meditation Instructor Training I & II
- Sky Lake Retreat Center
- Nov 9, 2018 - Nov 16, 2018 (8 days)
- $25.00 - Application Fee
Application Deadline: September 9th, 2018
New Shambhala Educator Path
Shambhala is embarking on a transition from the current roles of Assistant Director and Meditation Instructor to newly envisioned roles on a revised path for working with students that is more aligned with our community in the present and our aspirations for the future. The new roles will be part of an overall path known as the path of the Shambhala Educator. Within the next few months all Assistant Directors and Meditation Instructors will receive communication from Shambhala Office of Practice and Education describing how they can update and upgrade their training through online courses for the new designation as Shambhala Path Meditation Instructors (SPMIs).
This training is generally for Shambhala Guides who want to take the next step along the path of the Shambhala Educator.
About Shambhala Path Meditation Instructor Training
Shambhala Path Meditation Instructor Training offers a powerful opportunity to deepen your understanding of the Way of Shambhala path and to train in working with students within and between programs and courses. Those who successfully complete this training will be authorized to work with students within and between Shambhala Training Levels and Way of Shambhala courses.
Application Instructions for Shambhala Guides:
1. Pay the non-refundable application fee of $25.00 by clicking on the register button above. No other deposits are necessary at this time. It is important to register to reserve your place. Space is limited.
2. Contact Irene at email@example.com to receive your application form.
3. Fill out the application form by the application deadline..
4. After you have completed the application make sure you send your recommenders a link to the recommendation form. This is provided at the bottom of the application form.
5. Wait for your application to be approved. If you are approved then you can start the pre-training online courses that are required. All the information you need will be in the acceptance letter.
Registration for authorized MIs or ADs: Register now and pay your 20% deposit to reserve your place. You do not need to apply (or pay the application fee).
Individuals who are accepted to the Training will need to participate in preparatory practice and study prior to the program. It is therefore important that applicants ensure that they will be able to devote an appropriate amount of time to this preparation. This study may take 8-12 weeks so it’s important to apply and get accepted as early as possible.