Sadhana Intensive – Peterborough, Ontario
- Living in the Self
- 180 Barnardo Ave Peterborough, ON K9H 5V3
- Jun 8 - Jul 29, 2018 (52 days)
- CAD $1,250.00 - DANA - We request this donation, but are always open to provide opportunities and payment plans for those who require.
\\ 100 hours of experiential deepening into Tantric Hatha Yoga //
This intensive is intended for anyone longing to deepen their personal sadhana, to be steeped in classical tantric yoga, and it is also one of the modules of our YTT program. It offers a rare opportunity to experience lengthy periods of practice and many of the days will emulate a retreat experience. During this intensive you will also be invited to have individual meetings with Kristof and Tiffany to clarify and enhance your sadhana.
The Days will Include:
• Asana: Discover the profound wisdom of approaching the posture with enquiry, revealing pranic resonance, increased presence and meditation.
• Bandhas & Mudras: Classical locks and gestures to free and amplify prana
• Pranayama: Continue to discover the power of the classical breath practices that channel, purify and increase prana
• Dharana (Concentration): Practice specific techniques, such as trataka and classical mudras, which develop focus and awareness.
• Dhyana (Meditation): Daily practice of meditation, including a special emphasis upon “Atma Vichara” or Self-Enquiry meditation.
• Vedic Chanting: Discover the immense power of classical Vedic chanting and become increasingly comfortable with daily chanting.
• Ayurveda: Bring Ayurvedic wisdom into your daily sadhana both on the mat and off
• Nidra Yoga: Guided nidra yoga sessions taking you into the depths of Conscious Sleep and Profound Resting
• Kriya Yoga: Integrated purification practices to enhance sattva and free prana shakti at every level
• Nada Yoga: Sound & Music Meditations
• Kirtan: Sharing of devotional song, chanting and musical celebration
4 weekends – June 8-10, June 29-July 1, July 20-22, July 27-29
Fridays: 6-9:30 pm & Saturdays & Sundays: 7-7 pm
6-6:30 pm – Meditation
6:30-7 pm – Arriving as a group – reflections
7-9 pm: Yoga
9-9:30: Vedic Chanting
7-8 am: Meditation
8:15-11 am: Yoga
11:15-12:30 pm: Satsang (Q&A)
12:30-2 pm: Lunch
2-3 pm: Nidra or Nada Yoga
5:15-6: Vedic Chanting/Kirtan
6-7 pm: Meditation
CE Credits: 100 hour CE for RYTs
YTT Module Program: These 100 hours can be counted towards your 200, 500 or 1000 hour Living in the Self accreditation – Yoga Alliance Approved
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.