Family Yoga Camp
- Sivananda Ashram Yoga Farm
- 14651 Ballantree Lane, Grass Valley, CA, 95949, USA
- Aug 1 - 5, 2018 (5 days)
- Tent - Bring Your Own - $350.00 Tent - Ashram Provided - $410.00 Om Cabin - Shared - $410.00 Om Cabin - Private - $670.00 Siva Cabin - Shared - $630.00 Siva Cabin - Private - $830.00 Deluxe Shanti Cabin - Shared - $630.00…
Bringing Family and Yoga practice together during this special time here at the Ashram. Enjoy the peaceful nature, have fun and quality time with your family, while shaping body and mind in the daily Asana classes and spiritual courses. The Family Week offers an adjusted Ashram schedule to meet Family needs. Qualified staff will share Yoga Asana Classes with your family tailored towards a child’s practice and introduce a meditation practice that the whole family can participate in together. Family accommodation in four-bed cabins are available, however, space is limited. If you would like to be nearer to nature, bring a tent!
Family Program Activities
- Kids Yoga Classes & Meditation Time
- Outside Games, Nature Hikes, Swimming In The Pond
- Trips To Yuba river
- Painting, Arts & Crafts
- Music & Play
- Talent Show
- 6:00 Satsang (Optional – for parents)
- 7:30 Breakfast
- 8:00 Nature Walk and Adult Asana Class
- 9:00 Family Yoga Asana Class
- 10:00 Brunch
- 11:00 Karma Yoga
- 1:00 Family Workshop
- 2:30 Snack
- 4:00 Games and Pond Play and Adult Asana Class
- 5:00 Family Asana Class
- 6:00 Dinner
- 7:30- 9:00 Family Satsang
Children must be accompanied by a parent during program sessions.
Arrival and Departure
Arrival: The course will begin on the first Date with Ashram Orientation at 7pm followed by Satsang at 8pm.
Departure: The course will finish on the final date at 1pm or after the final workshop.
We encourage you to arrive by 4pm on the first Day making the most out of the afternoon by joining us for the Asana class and dinner. You are always welcome and encouraged to extend your stay to any length before or after the course. Please indicate your desired arrival and departure dates on your registration form.
What to Bring
Other: slip on shoes, loose comfortable clothing, writing materials, meditation shawl or blanket, yoga mat, flashlight. All books and materials are available in our boutique.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.