TEACHER TRAINING RESTORATIVE YOGA with ATEEKA & OLA BORUD
An informative and experiential 5 day (40 hours) workshop with the intention of helping you to develop skills for sharing Restorative Yoga and creating a safe, contained and nourishing environment of healing for your students, clients, and patients. Each day you will be guided in practice and theory to learn the principles and practice of Restorative Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation.
This course is an ideal immersion for yoga teachers, yoga practitioners, health care professionals physiotherapists, massage and bodywork therapists, dance and creative movement practitioners and teachers, and anyone curious about enhancing their own potential for self-healing.
- Experience and learn to teach classic and innovative somatic based Restorative Yoga postures.
- Practice, principles, and theory of Restorative/Relaxation Yoga.
- Practice, principles, and theory of Mindfulness Meditation – both seated and reclining
- Body, breath and tissue reading skills.
- Posture variations and use of supportive props to meet your students’ individual needs.
- Nervous System Resets to help your students relax into a deep state of regenerative response.
- The important use of hands-on contact for support of the practice.
- Specific breathwork and pranayama practices for deep relaxation and healing.
- Specific protocols for teaching Restorative Yoga to those with chronic health issues.
- How sound and music affects the body-mind and use of sound/music in class.
- The use of Certified Therapeutic Grade essential oils in Restorative Yoga.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.