The Joy of Presence with Natalie Bell
- My Retreats Unlimited
- 165 Kemble St, Lenox, MA 01240
- Apr 26 - 29, 2018 (4 days)
- Canyon Ranch Lenox- Member Price - $1,839.00 Canyon Ranch Lenox Double - $4,247.00 Canyon Ranch Lenox Single - $4,727.00
How is it that some people manage to remain calm, serene and at peace regardless of the crazy that is going on all around them, while others (the other 99%) lose their cool and their joy the minute outside challenges and stresses arise? Would you like to learn how to be in that rare group that somehow lets outside circumstances wash over them like a wave and stay joyful regardless of what is happening in your life?
You can be. Learning to be present and letting the internal drive you rather than the external isn’t a blessing bestowed on a few, it’s a skill that can be learned by ANYONE.Unplug Meditation and Natalie Bell are thrilled to present The Joy of Presence. Natalie has been teaching individuals for nearly two decades how to use mindfulness and meditation to find calm amidst the stress and chaos of life, and from April 26-29 2018 this sought after expert brings her teaching to an exclusive retreat at Canyon Ranch Lenox.
Natalie will hold three special sessions per day designed to give you the tools you need to leave the retreat transformed and able to navigate the real world with a sense of calm and peace you never knew possible. You’ll leave this powerful weekend with:
- Greater Focus
- Improved confidence
- Stronger communication abilities
- The ability to get rid of habitual thoughts
- Tools to overcome fear
- The ability to perform at your peak regardless of external circumstances
Natalie’s unique training will be augmented by the fitness, relaxation, and pampering Canyon Ranch is known for. Together they combine to offer four days that will change your life forever.
- Three night – four day luxury accommodations at stunning Canyon Ranch Lenox
- All inclusive gourmet meals and non-alcoholic beverages (alcohol is not served on premises)
- All taxes and tips at the hotel restaurants
- Each participant will receive a Retreat Unlimited Swag Bag
Canyon Ranch Resort ~ Lenox, MA
Imagine your ideal stay at our Lenox spa. Are you visualizing starting the day with refreshing yoga? Snowshoe hikes through peaceful woods? Evening paddling sessions on the lake?
Your stay at our resort in Massachusetts can be whatever you want it to be, whether you seek to de-stress, to train for an upcoming marathon, to begin a new focus on wellness, or simply to reconnect with what really matters. Whatever moves you, you’ll find it at our Massachusetts resort and spa.
During your stay, we will nourish your journey with gourmet spa cuisine, crafted from locally sourced and authentic ingredients. We believe that food sustains both body and mind; that’s why our talented chefs create fresh, bold flavors using clean, organic foods. We even offer cooking tips, recipes and take-home techniques to motivate your own commitment to healthy eating.
So consider your stay at our luxury resort in Massachusetts as a time to refresh and renew. To re-energize and challenge yourself. At our Massachusetts resort and spa, you’ll find the time you seek to breathe, to reconnect and to get back to what’s real.
- Provide your transportation information
If you’re arriving by plane or train, please call 800.742.9000 at least 72 hours in advance with your arrival time. You’ll be met in the baggage claim area at Albany International Airport, Bradley International Airport (Windsor Locks, Connecticut) or the Albany (Rensselaer, New York) train station, and driven to Canyon Ranch. If you’re driving, let us know when you plan to arrive. We provide complimentary valet parking and charging for all hybrid and electric vehicles.
- Deposit Policies: To reserve your spot a non-refundable deposit required of $500.00 per person, balance must be paid in full by March 26, 2018
- Cancellation policies: Any reservation must be cancelled by March 26, 2018 to avoid penalties, non-refundable deposit of $500.00 will not be returned.
- Payment plans are available if needed, please contact us.
- Have any questions? Please contact us directly at Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com. Dates are subject to change.
* This retreat does not include round-trip airfare, incidentals such as souvenirs, additional tours not part of the itinerary, and spa treatments. It is highly encouraged to purchase travel insurance.