Tai Chi Retreat in Mallorca with Shaolin Grand Master, April 2018
6th - 7th - 8th April 2018
Imagine a holiday where you replace the hustle and bustle of everyday life with nature and tranquility. Dragon Warriors Martial Arts Training welcomes you to attend their special Tai Chi retreat in the scenic area of rural Majorca. Participants receive full room and board in a wonderfully peaceful environment surrounded by nature.
Learn powerful and profound Tai Chi sequences that will assist you to harness the awesome beauty of nature and to return home to your most natural state of being that is filled with love and joy. Understand the power of your own mind and learn a range of very practical spiritual tools to raise your consciousness and thus increase your capacity for true fulfilment and abundance in life. Relax and share fun and laughter in a beautiful environment with a true Shaolin Grand Master.
In this Tai Chi retreat your flow of movement and your stretching will improve, and a deep state of relaxation will follow. The benefits of a Tai Chi retreat are numerous. To name just a few, you will learn to focus on the movements and breathing, you will live in the present, and you will clear your mind.
In summary, the benefits of Tai Chi include:
* rejuvenate your body, loosen your joints, and ease your tensions;
* gain more energy and strength;
* increase inner peace and mental clarity;
* improve blood circulation;
* improve overall well-being and happiness.
Anyone can learn Tai Chi. No matter how much or little experience you have, everyone can practise and enjoy learning Tai Chi. We welcome beginners as well as advanced practitioners. Our Tai Chi Master is very adept at judging an individual’s skill level and will adapt the training to each person’s needs.
Wake up early, the sun is rising and there is still a crisp chill in the air. The morning ritual is about to start. Half an hour meditation, to set a a bright intention for this day. Breakfast is then served and we enjoy this together, We sit in the cosy living room. Grand Master Ji will then guide us through to the stretching routine and lead us gently through the different workshops and exercises that support the program.
Ready for lunch ! The sun is shining and we can have lunch outside, lovely majorquin food that is cooked with love and passion by the Chef Albert Buchaca . After lunch the second part of the program: Tai Chi practical session, so much to learn and to experience!. Some free time to take a rest or enjoy the countryside and then finally dinner is being served to close the fantastic day!
At only 30 min from Palma de Mallorca airport , Casa Iemanja is located in a natural environment surrounded by fruit trees and a beautiful lake where the sunsets reflect in its crystalline waters the tranquility of the site.
Inca lies half way up the motorway from Palma to Alcudia. It's Mallorca's third-largest town and is best known as the 'city of leather'. There are plenty of charming hill villages close to Inca, try Lloseta, Selva or Mancor de la Vall. These are good placs to start hikes and explore the countryside. The town has some lovely architecture and is nice to wander around for a day.
Casa Iemanja, with its outdoor pool, is located close to Inca, it offers accommodation in comfortable rooms facing the garden. All rooms have been recently renovated and provide our guests with all the amenities and tranquility during our retreats.
*ROOM 1: 3 ppl
*ROOM 2: 8 ppl
*ROOM 3: 2 ppl
*ROOM 4: 3 ppl
*ROOM 5: 3 ppl
*ROOM 6: 5 ppl
Choose what suits you better.
While all of the food prepared and recommended at Casa Iemanja is fresh and healthy, each guest has different nutritional needs that the chef carefully considers under request. If you have special dietary requirements it's a good idea to communicate it to the organiser when making a reservation.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner is included.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Raw food, Regular (typically includes meat and fish), Hallal, Seafood, Whole food
Things to do:
Even when this is a short Retreat, there is always free time to enjoy the swimming pool, hiking, or visit the nearby towns. There are plenty of charming hill villages close to Inca, try Lloseta, Selva or Mancor de la Vall. These are good placs to start hikes and explore the countryside. The town has some lovely architecture and is nice to wander around for a day.
If you are interested on making your stay at Casa Iemanja longer, don't hesitate to contact with us.
What is included:
* 2 Tai Chi classes every day;
* Excellent teacher that knows how to transfer their knowledge and experience (English speaking);
* A lot of personal attention during class in small groups, so you benefit optimally;
* 3 delicious, healthy meals a day, every day (vegetarian diet possible upon request);
* Spacious accommodation where you can rest properly before and after class ;
* Professional on-site translator (spanish);
* Certificate of Achievement (if applicable);
* Dragon Warriors Martial Arts Training T-shirt;
* Wonderfully peaceful environment surrounded by nature.
What is not included:
* All optional, equally fun and relaxing classes & activities ( Spa treatments, other martial arts classes such as kung fu).
* Flight tickets
How to get there:
Inca lies half way up the motorway from Palma to Alcudia, at 30 min from Palma Airport.
Pick and drop service can be arranged upon request. (80 EUR return ticket)
*If you have any medical condition that you believe may be sensitive to the practices we teach, please inform us in writing in advance.
* We recommend you purchase a medical/travel insurance to cover possible injuries, illnesses and home transport from your stay in Majorca. The academy assumes no responsibility for injuries occurring before, during or after training, while under the academy’s supervision.
* For any special request ( classes, accomodation, food,...) don't hesitate to contact with us at the moment of the Registration.